The Plan

Hey people, since I've seen that the are many stories called "After Storm", I decided to change mine's name to "Magical Disruptur". Hope it doesn't bother anyone.
______________________________
The reality rift opened in front of Marco, revealing a bright light that, for a few seconds stole the capacity to see anything but white. Then he saw it. The dimension in which Nova had brought him was...
Full of Dogs!

They were everywhere! Dressed in all kinds of ways! There were poodles, huskies, chihuahuas and many, many more. They were all on four legs with shirts and shoes, small bowties or little hats on their heads.
Even in the big screen of the Plaza there were dog-reporters barking their lungs out.
What an....ADORABLE PLACE!

Marco looked at Nova just see him with eyes wide open, smiling as if the things he was witnessing was the best thing in the world. Maybe this is good. Maybe he is somewhat similar to Star.

"Isn't this place amazing?!" Nova exclaimed, smiling from ear to ear.

"...yeah, they are-"

"Adorable! I just love dogs! Funny thing, they don't actually speak our language, so I never get what they say. This is actually one of my favorite places" Nova said as he signaled to Marco to move along him.

"This is actually pretty cool, I have some puppies. Laser puppies"

"I know, they so cute"

As the two if them strode down the street, Nova decided to go in one of the restaurants that he knew were nearby the plaza. Neither of the two spoke in the 10 minutes walk that, mostly because Marco and Nova were both admiring their surroundings.

Once they arrived to the bone-shaped restaurant, The Munch, they were instantly welcomed by an horde of moving little tails, until the one little pug, dresses as a waiter, wiggled his body torwards the table they were to seat in. Oddly enough, those table were human size.

"Nice place." Marco laughed nervously.

"Yeah, this is one of my favorite place in this dimension"

"So what can we get in here?" Said with a stuttering voice.

"Well, Diaz, stop acting like a wuss, I'm not going to do anything to you. In fact I did wanted to talk to you...this one please" Nova explained as he signaled in the menu the 2 Bone juixe Frappé.

"Look I'm sorry for anything that Star has done! Two weeks ago, her parents were fine with this and-" Marco rushingly tried to explain himself before being shut down by Nova.

"Stop talking! Geez, I don't need to listen to your mumbling. I know what happened and now I'm going to tell you what is going to happen."

Marco gulped at this. The guy was weird, a minute ago he was so happy about dogs and puppies, and now he had the most menacing look on his face, as if he was going to rip him into pieces. "Calm down Marco, deep breaths, deep breaths" Marco thought to himself.

"Now listen up. I don't give a damn of whatever relationship you have with Star. Thing is, I don't want her in Mewni."

What? He doesn't?

"She is a very volatile person and it will not improve the situation in Mewni." Nova explained while munching on some Meat Bread Sticks.

"Wait, what situation?"

"Her wand was broken, unusable. A treasure that has been passed down on the Butterfly family was destroyed by the princess. Monarchy is a very complicated topic. The high class citizens have always annoyed the royal family over the inadequate behavior the princess had. If she were to come back, and people would know of what happened, there will probably be another reason to take Star out of the throne, ending the royal family status."