I am not Poweless!

"So, you're actually starting to walk places, uh?" Nova said as he inspections the black creature inside glass.
Marco had brought the creature from his house, saying that it appeared in front of him moments before he decided to go to sleep.
Nova scratched his head. Maybe 2 am is not a good hour to go black-thingies hunting Nova though.

"Well, if you guys are going to be like this, then it is time I deal with you."
Nova walked to his room, where most of his belongings were placed. The house the young man build had two floors, one which held the kitchen, living room and main hall, whilst the second floor held the several rooms that he incorporated for no reason in particular. Maybe he would some visitors or something. Probably not.
Once inside his room, he finally turned on the magic mirror.
"Who would you like to call?" The mirror queried.

"Call Queen and King Butterfly"

"Executing, please wait." As soon as the mirror said that, a waiting song started playing. It was always the same for some reason and the service a bit slower. Maybe the pixie dimension has had a some problems?

"Hello? May I know who decided to call us as such despicable hour?" Queen Butterfly said. She was mad. Well, that's not so surprising after all.
She was wearing a long, blue dress, decorated with white and yellow outlines. Pretty fancy dressing to sleep with.

"It is me, Queen Butterfly, Nova."

The Queen's face lighten up a little. "Ah! Nova Hummingbird! It is nice to see that you are doing well. Maybe you please tell me why are you calling at these hours in the morning?"

Nova scratched his front. His surname. His damn surname.
"Yeah... It is, Hummingbird. Yay... Anyhow, I wanted to report-" Nova had began, before being interrupted.

"Who is calling at this ungodly hour, sweety?" King Butterfly said, rubbing his eyes in a desperate attempt to staying awake.

"It's Hummingbird, dear. He has some information that he claims to be of important enough to wake us up at 6 am in the morning." Queen Butterfly commented.

Nova let out an embarrassed cough followed by a sheepish smile. God, his surname is so...

"I have reason to believe that the attacks and abnormalities plaguing Echo Creek are getting more evident." Nova said, showing the little creature in the glass bottle as he continued.

"This little guy presented himself at the Diaz household. Keeping in mind that this is a magic less dimension, we can conclude that the accomplishment of that this gooey thing archived is impressive." Nova said, careful not to stare at King's Butterfly pajamas, if you could call it pajama. He slept pants less.

"Nova, dear, please stop talking that way. We don't really care right now, just get to the point." Queen Butterfly commented, eyeing the young man.

Nova gulped as he continued. "We need Star's wand sooner than we though."

"What? Why? You said you had it under control."

"I did, in other dimensions. But these things are becoming more and more aggressive. Without the wand, it could get worst."

"They feed on magic! How is that going to help?!" Queen Butterfly said, raising her voice slightly.

"That's exactly why we need it! We need to use the wands special properties, made specifically for Star!

" It's not fixed yet. And is missing a part."

"We don't need the other half. Also, I can finish fixing it myself." Nova said with a firm tone.

The Queen looked at his nephew, to then let out a defeated sigh.
"Fine. It will arrive in approximately 8 hours. It's not easy to transport an unstable wand through a portal."