chapter 1

- Leas POV-

   so apparently we are going to mall today. ok skip school im fine with that. fuck school. all the girls are hoes or bitchs. and not the good kind. i had already got dresses and showered and all that shit. i look in the mirrior for a final time before i go and sit on the porch. My ombre blue hair in curled and im impressed. i can never usally curl my hair right. i guess its a sign. i have on some black acid washed ripped skinny jeans, and a with crop top with blue writing that says "F*** IT". i adjust my blue snap back and look at all my piercings. i have my belly button pierced, 5 on my left ear and 4 on my right ear. i have on a little bit of eye shadow and a winged eye liner. with some mascara. for my shoes i have on black combat boots. when i finished looking at myself i headed outside. i saw jazz honking at me in her truck so i walked over trying not to fall with my clumsy ass when i jumped off the porch because it was way faster than walking down all those steps and you get it im lazy as fuck. once  i reached her truck i hopped in. 

" before we go to the mall we have to go pick tierney and zy up is that ok?" jazz asked 

"its ok, and look at this dude i found on twitter his name is matt!"

"omg really" she said laughing 

" yea he is so yummy "

she just laughed at my boy craziness. when i looked up we had already gotten to zy's house so jazz honked the horn and tierney and zy came out of her house and got in the backseats because bitch lea always gets shotgun.

-skip car ride-

when we got to the mall i heard jazz cussing under her breath so i looked up from my phone and then she yelled 

"why is there no fucking where to park today?!?"

" whoa calm down jazz there's one right over there okay." tierney said 

as soon as she parked i got out and screamed PIZZA!!!!!!!!!! and everyone in the parking lot starting staring at me so i yelled BOO!! and then they went back to what they were doing so i walked around the car to find jazz, tierney, and zy all laughing at the people that i yelled at.we walked in the mall laughing our asses off when we saw this huge crowd of girls all i could think is omg did they get that new taco bae built yet? so i started walking towards the crowd and got stuck and i couldnt breathe because i get claustrophobic in situations like this so i started to breathe heavy and i heard jazz yell 

"can you stop fucking pushing me!!!"

then all attention was on where ever jazz was then i pushed some people out of my way to get out of the crowd and soon enough got a text from jazz to meet her and the girls at forever 21. once i got there i was the first one there wonder why? so i just started looking around for some new clothes. i walked over to the high waisted shorts first and picked out some light washed denim ones and a black pair that had studs on them. then i walked to the crop top section and got a white one that had a middle finger on it and a blue crop top with Marilyn Monroe on it with tattoos in a Miami heat jersey. then i went and got some jewelry and a couple pairs of skinny jeans.  when i paid for it i went to the front and saw the girls and some guys? Jazz was intoducing this new hot dude in a green bandanna. ha aint it funny, jazz wears bandannas too. then i saw that matt dude i saw on twitter this morning. ok be calm. dont freak out. 

"um hey" he says to me shyly 

"hey"

"whats your name"

" your fine..... i mean lea"

"why thank you i try" he says laughing 

"so whats your name" saying as if i dont already know. i don't want him to think i'm crazy or a stalker. i swear im not....ok mabey a little. only when the guy is fine.