chapter 6

-Taylor's POV-

I knock on Jazz's bedroom door. I get no answer i do it again. I have the same result. She seemed kinda mad when she got home. I could see why Carter invited all them hoes over her house without her permission. I would be pissed off too. But this isn't a i'm going to chop your balls off bad. That was a how could you do this mad. When she left she looked up at me like I hurt her. I don't even know what I did. I walk in her bedroom and walk over to her bathroom and knock on the door.

"can i come in, we need to talk" I say rubbing the back of my neck. I know she is probably going to cuss me out and tell me hell no. But she doesn't. She tells me yes. I open the door and she is taking a bubble bath. She is so beautiful. She looks at me and raises an eyebrow.
"yea sure" i hear her yell from the tub i guess. I don't here the shower running so it must be a bath.

"what." she says snapping at me slightly. Well damn. I must have been staring or something.

"u-um w-well so l-like you s-seem m-mad at m-m-me" i stutter out. Great the only thing I can do is stutter.

"i'm not mad at you" she says laughing a little.

Well damn that made me feel like an idiot. Shes not mad.

"Why should I? Not like I should care about you having a girlfriend right" she says a little to coldly. Girlfriend? I have a girlfriend when did that happen?

"when did that happen?" I say laughing.

"When did what happen" she ask clueless.

"Me getting a girlfriend. When did that happen?" I ask now laughing my ass off at that joke. How could I out of all my friends have the girlfriend. Bitch please i'm fugly.

"The girl you was kissing at the beach, and the girl that was here you kissed her again" she says looking at little pissed off. Why is she pissed I mean its cute and all but why?

"That girl is the biggest thot in the whole fucking world I would never date that hoe" I say slightly offended she would think I would date that fake titty ass bitch.

"owe," She says smiling a little looking down "you can get out now"

Well than. I put my hands up in a surrendering motion laughing slightly. I back away towards the door when I get to the I open the door with one hand still in the air.

"Put you damn hand down." Jazz says laughing at my stupidity.

At that I take my hand out of the air and open the door. When the door is open I walk out of the bathroom. I don't even know what to do. Should I lay out my clothes for tomorrow. Owe wait I didn't put the clothes up. I go to the room I sleep in. I guess its my room now. I don't even know but I'm just going to say my room because the room I sleep in is too damn long. I'm just glad Jazz isn't mad any more. She said she wasn't though. I'm so confused. I look at the bags I just sat on the bed. I really should put these up but I need to take a shower. I grab one bag that contains just some under wear because I need boxers the hell. I then open the 4 packages of 5. I know no one needs 20 pairs of under wear but you never know. I then place all of then into of the drawers. I don't unfold then because it saves space. I then put all the trash to the side and go to the next bag. This bag just has 2 pairs of skinny jeans and 2 flannels. You always need flannels man. I then fold them both up and put then in the second drawer. I put that bag in the pile with the trash and move to the third bag. I got a lot of shit because I like clothes okay. No I am not gay I love gay people I just don't role that way. The shoes would be easier to put up though because I only got like 5 bags of shoes. There are two pairs in each bag so yea. I know I know I have a bit of a problem. I then take out all the boxes out of all the bags. Damn that covered the whole bed. I go over to the closet and open it. I then go over and open a pair of shoes. I place those in the closet and place the empty box in the corner. I then repeat with all the other boxes. I don't know why I though this would be easier. This was the hardest damn part. Damn. You know your not athletic when your out of breath from putting shoes up. I still have to put up 7 more bags of clothes. Fuck that. Owe wait. 2 of the bags aren't even clothes okay so that is only like 5 to put up. I think I can handle that. I look at my phone and its just 9:00. Okay yea I have time. I then start on the 7th bag I think. When done I lay on the bag tiered as hell. I look over at the pile of trash on my bed. Shit I guess I have to go it away now. I get up sighing really loud not wanting to do this shit. I then grab all of the trash in my arms. I can't really see so lets hope to God I don't fall. We I walk out of my door someone must have put some shit on the stairs because I slipped and fell down the stairs. I get up groaning. I see Jazz, Lea, and Matt all looking at me from the top of the stairs. Jazz bust out laughing not even caring if i'm okay or not. Great friend right?