Chapter 4

-Lea's-

I could not sleep because what i said to Matt. I told him a complete lie. I told him i didn't have feeling for him. I TOLD HIM I DIDN'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM! I am such a bitch oh mt lord. ( can i use bitch and lord in the same sentence?) I spent all night thinking about him. Jazz helps me sleep most of the time when i can't. This though not even jazz helped. I never really think about guys when i hurt their feelings. That sounded like such a fuck girl saying. I really don't feel about those thought, but this this is different. This feels like i have been stabbed my a thousands knives in my chest. The look on his face when i said it still fresh on my mind. Killing me every time i close my eyes. No every time I blink. There the image is I see the sad look on his face i never want to see again. It only being a day and im falling for him and i told him i didn't like him. I might play this card for a while. But 'im going to drop hint i like him and when it gets too much i will tell him i like him. By the time i figure out what the game plan is its about 3:00 am owe well. All we are doing is picking out what we are going to wear under our cap and gown for graduation Friday.

-skips to morning-

(still Lea POV)

I wake up and its about 2:00 pm. Guess they let me sleep. I look over and see that Jazz is gone so she must be down stairs. Figures it is 2:00. I get up and head to the bathroom and start the shower. I go the the closet and grab two towels. One big and one a little smaller just for my hair. I go over to Jazz's dress and get some under wear. Before you start freaking out. They are mine. I leave underwear here because i spend the night a lot i need clothes. Jazz lets me borrow clothes not underwear though. I then grab some black jean shorts and a white crop top that says 'new americana'.

I then go over to Jazz's closet and grab a pair of he white converse. We wear the same size so i can. I then go back in the bathroom. I strip my clothes and hop in the shower. I let the water get all over me. I hate it when the soap sticks to you because you don't have enough water on you. I want to beat the soaps ass when that happens like for real for real bruh. I then grab the soap and lather my body. I inhale the sent one soap Jazz can buy really good smelling shit real talk. When done i rinse off the soap and grab the shampoo. That shit smells good too got damn. And the bitch got matching conditioner. Bitch yeas. I lather my hair in the shampoo. When i'm done i rinse that i grab the conditioner. I lather my hair in that and wait a few minutes because its conditioner. I then that out and turn off the water. I step out of the shower and grab the large towel and wrap it around my small frame. I then grab the smaller towel and wrap it around my hair. I walk out of the bathroom into Jazz's room. I then go and get Jazz's hair stuff. I get her blow drier and flat iron. I plug both of then up in the bathroom mirror outlet plug. I blow dry my hair and grab the flat iron. I begin to flat iron my hair. About 30 minutes to an hour later i'm done with my hair. I unplug both of the things because i don't want to burn down Jazz's shit. Her house is where we all hang out. I place all the things back in the bin in her room. I then grab her clothes and start to get dressed. I don't put on my shoes or socks because who wears those in the house.

"Making my way down stairs walking carefully not to fall because i'm clumsy" i sing as i walk downstairs.

The people start laughing as i enter the room. I walk in the kitchen and grab a bowl and some cereal. i set them both on the kitchen island. I then pour some into the bowl. I got the reeses puffs doe. I go to the fridge and grab the milk and set that on island. I then grab a spoon and put that in the bowl with the reeses puffs cereal. I then open the fridge and pour the milk in the bowl quickly and put it in the fridge. I hate it when the cereal when it gets soggy so i rush to put it up. I then take a huge bite out of my cereal as i walk in to the living room. All the guys are still here. They are all talking and laughing.