chapter 3

-Lea POV-

We pull up to me and Jazz's neighbor hood. we get to Jazz's house and pull in. I wonder what all went down at the beach. I hope this does not effect our friendship with the boys much. Jazz seemed preety mad about what ever happen. She mentioned something about a blonde bimbo at the beach. I asked her what it was about and she told me she would tell me later. I might just straight up ask her right now, but we are getting out the car. We walk up to the door and let Jazz unlock it. Once unlocked we step in side and walk over to couch. I grab the remote and go to Netflix. I cant really think about what i want to watch because this Jazz and Taylor thing is eating me up inside. I could tell she really liked him and i thought he liked her too. Guess not if he kissing some blonde hoe. I can also tell tell that Jazz is hurt because she is not quite acting like herself. Even Nash noticed it.

"Do yall wanna spend the night?" i hear Jazz ask from coming down the stairs

"yea" i respond as the other do as well.

I just hope everything will be okay.

-Jazz's POV-

Okay i still dont know why in the hell in mad. Probably because he wasted my time , could have been spending riding my penny board. If he had not have followed me and asked to ride with me none of this shit would not be happening. I should just call him and say sorry. It is out of my place to tell him who to kiss and who not to. And plus we aint even dating, its not like me to be so fucking butt hurt about shit. I go and sit down on the couch next to Nash.

"Heyo" i say as i plop down.

"Whats up girl" he says acting like one of those surfer dudes causeing me to laugh at his stupidity.

I see Lea has the remote and is just flipping though channels looking a little disoriented. I choose not to say anything just letting he think out what ever she wants to. Its getting pretty cold. I get up and walk up stairs do the blanket closet. Fuck that im going in my room. I drop the blanket where im standing. I will pick it up later. Probably. I walk in my bedroom and lay down on my pink, white, and black, bed spread. I stare up at the ceiling for what seems like for ever. I suddenly hear my phone ring and i dont bother to look at the caller ID.

"New phone who dis?" i say as soon as i swipe the answer thingy.

"um hi, i didn't think you would answer' i hear a voice that don' really want to hear but at the same time i miss with is only being an hour or two. You can most likely guess its Taylor what ever the fuck his last name is.

"oh hey Taylor. Loo-" i get cut of my him saying.

"i'm sorry i never should have done that. I wasted your time. And it was completely selfish of me to do that. I hope you can forgive me and look out you window" he says

Why does he want me to look out my window. Is he going to shoot me.

"are you going to try you shoot me or something" i laugh.

"no of course not. Just please look out the window" he ask in a some what pleading voice.

"ok" i say in an almost hushed voice with a slight smile curved into my lips.

I hang up the phone and walk over to the window. I push back the pink curtains and look out. I look around and i dont see anything. okay is this some type or joke or some shit. Because this is not really that funny. I then see a little remote controlled helicopter coming my way with a little note. When it reaches my grasp i take the not that reads:

' go down stairs and open the door'

I slip the note in my back pocket and star to walk towards my bedroom door. I open the door and walk down the stairs. When i get down stairs they Lea asks me where i am going. I tell her im going to get the mail witch is a lie because i dont know why there would be mail. People text and never really send letters like they use too. I actually kinda miss how it use to be. I walk out of my front door and is greeted by Taylor. He is standing there with Chinese takeout, a bear with a little bag holding something in it, and a box of XL chocolate Hershey bars. Why is he doing all this? i didnt think he really cared to be honest.