chapter 2

-jazz POV-

" so you and matt huh?" i asked lea

" so you and taylor huh" lea says

tierney and zy had to do something so we had to drop them off at their houses. when we get to my house we get out of the truck and head to our houses. lea goes next door to change clothes and put the clothes she bought up. i go upstairs to my pink black and white bedroom. i walk in my closet and grab my hot pink triangle bikini. i walk out my closet and head to my bathroom. i get a makeup wipe and start to remove my eye makeup. i walk out of the bathroom and grab my belly button ring from my night stand and put it in. i get a text from taylor that says they are ready. i text him my address. he says he is on his way. i go my towel closet and grab my pink beach towel. i then scramble to find my sun screen. i hear my door open so i know that lea is down stairs. i go back to my closet and grab a pair of black shorts and a pink bandanna. i then grab a random ass pink bag and put all the stuff in there. i here foot steps coming up the stairs. she walking in my room and she has on the same triangle bikini except light blue, just her belly button ring, some black shorts like mine, and some black vans.

"all my shit is in the car, and where is Matt and the boys at?" she asks eating some frozen gummies"

"ok and i think they are on there way. they should be here by now." i say looking at the time on my phone.

about 5 minutes later some one rings my door bell. it must be them. me and lea go down stairs. i open the door and i was right it is them. and they brought food. yasssss.

"hey" taylor says as he walks in.

carter, nash and matt follow behind.

"sweet house" nash says

"thanks."

matt sits beside lea and soon they start to talk about something im not focused on. Taylor has on some black swim trunks with a tie dye t-shirt. Carter has on red swim trunks and a white t-shirt. Nash has on some light blue swim trunks with a white muscle tank. Those trunks really compliment his eyes. Matt has on a pair of dark blue swim trunks with a red t-shirt. i get snapped out of my thoughts by Taylor picking me up.

"put me down!" i scream laughing.

"never!" he says running all around my house with my in his arms.

He soon puts me down and we head back into the living room.

"we going to the beach?" Nash asks

"yass lets go. Me and jazz are taking my car." lea says

"can i ride with yall" Taylor and Matt both say at the same time. Causing us to laugh.

"yeah" i say grabbing my stuff and heading out the door to leas car. she has a tiffany blue Lamborghini that i helped her pick out.

"damn." i herd Matt say under his breath when he saw the car.

we all get in me and Taylor on the back and Matt in the front, and lea driving. we pull out and is soon followed by Nash and Carter in i guess Taylors car. Lea grabs her phone and aux cord and plugs it up. the sound of hot line bling fills the car.The beach is about 30 minutes away so we have alot of time to kill. After that song end the song headband by B.O.B comes on. We all rap the lyrics to the song very loudly might i add.

"so when did you two meet?" Taylor asks me

"when we were 5" I respond

"yea, when we first moved in next to each out we both had on the same outfit. A barney shirt with black pants and sketchers." Lea said while laughing.