Chapter 7

-Matts POV-
We get to Jazz's house after the water park. The water park really wasn't that fun after all.
I have never been to one so I thought it was going to be fun but no to my disappointment it wasn't.
Me and the boys all run up stairs to go shower. Johnson's boyfriend was also here. I guess he is apart of the group now. Will they be sharing a room? I just hope that they don't wake us up at night doing you know what.
Anyways I go over to the closet and grab a towel for my body and head to the closest bathroom. I walk in the door and turn on the shower. I wait till it gets just right and I step in.
I wait till my body is fully covered in water before I start washing it.
I grab the new body wash I just bought because Jazz's lady products just weren't cutting it. I then put some one y hand and start rubbing in my torso. I then move to my arm pits.
No one likes to be musty, let's just hope not at least. I then wash my arms and legs. I try not to take long in the shower because we have to catch a movie in a bit.
I hope it sit next to Lea. Honestly I don't think she likes me though. I know she likes me as a friend but j want to be more than friends.
The feeling balled up in side me just waiting to burst and tell her all the little things I love about her. I know I only met her a few days ago but I'm falling hard. I know I don't love her but I like her a lot.
I step out of the shower and wrap the towel loosely around my waist. I walk over to the door and turn the knob to exit.
I make my way down the stairs to my room. Once in there I close the door behind me. I then walk over to the dresser and grab a pair of grey American eagle underwear. I then grab a pair of red skinny jeans, white T-shirt, and a pair of white vans.
I drop the towel and start to put in the underwear. About when the clothing was to my knees I hear the door open.
"Look at that booty jiggle boy!" Lea says laughing.
This isn't the first time she has walked in on me changing.
"Oh my gosh get out!" I yell while laughing. I quickly pull up my underwear and turn around. I cover my junk and I know I'm probably red as a tomato.
"Nah I rather stay" she says walking over to my bed and sitting down.
I roll my eyes grabbing my pants and slipping them on. I then pull my shirt over my head.
"You look good" she says eyeing my up and down.
"Thanks I try." I say laughing while heading to the closest.
I grab my red and white SnapBack and place it on my head.
"Let's go downstairs" she says getting up and walking out the door. I grab some socks and shoes and follow her.
When we get down stairs I see the Jacks, Taylor, and Jazz down there. Me and Lea sit on the couch next to Taylor and Jazz. We start talking and soon we see Nash and Carter start coming down the stairs.
"Y'all ready, we have to be at the movies in 15 minutes." Taylor says looking at his phone.
I slip my socks soon followed my shoes on my feet.
"Yea" we all say while heading to the door.
Me, Taylor, jazz and Lea all ride in Leas car. Is it weird we have never rode in Jazz's car or Taylor's car? The jacks all ride in G's car and the rest takes Taylor's car. We are the fort car to pull out of the drive way.
The other two cars following behind us. We get to the theater in about 10 minutes so we have time to get snacks before the movie plays. Honestly I don't even care about the movie I just want the food. The food is expensive though like it's probably like 10 for a bottle of water.
We get tickets to go see the new hunger games movie. The girl at the ticket counter was flirting up a storm with me but I didn't really pay much attention. She had long electric green nails, some bright pink lipstick and it looked like she rubbed flour all over her face. Yea no thanks.
When we pay for our tickets we have about 3 minutes to get snacks and get to the movie. We walk over to the concession counter and get a lot of candy and popcorn. By this time we are rushing to put the butter and stuff in the popcorn. Owe well our asses will just have to be late.
When we put the bitter in the popcorn we walk to the movie and it's only us. The movie had just come on so we didn't really miss anything. The only thing that was on the screen was the lion thing so we good.
We sit dead in the middle so we will get a good view. Lea next to me. Taylor next to Jazz. The Jacks are sitting together and Nash and Carter are also next to each other. We almost took up the whole isle of seats.