Chapter 14 (Part 3)

When I hit another of his ships I was too nervous to ask what his fantasy was. He smiled mischievously across at me.  From under the bed he pulled out a black velvet ribbon about two inches in width and walked round behind me.  “Close your eyes Angel.” I hesitated for the briefest moment as I saw the ribbon coming closer to my eyes.  I shook my head, not believing what I was doing.  “Trust me Angel, I will never harm you or take you to extremes you could not handle.” Confused by his words, I closed my eyes and let him blindfold me.  “Do you trust me Baby Girl?  This game will not work if I do not have your complete trust.”

I hesitated for a moment before answering, “I think I do.  Please remember I was innocent, a virgin in your hands the very first time.  This is all strange and new to me.”

“Give me a safe word Melanie, one that you must use if you ever feel you want to stop and can’t go any further.”

“Does that mean you will stop immediately?”

“Yes Melanie, I will stop immediately, take my hands off you and let you go, without questioning your reasons why.”

I nodded my head in acceptance and thought for a moment and chose the words yellow roses. 

He repeated the words and I nodded.  “Angel, at the mention of yellow I will pull back momentarily, and if you complete the phrase, yellow roses, I will stop immediately and take my hands off you, releasing you to move away from me.”

He completed tying the ribbon around my eyes, closing out all light and leaving me in the dark, shivering slightly in anticipation of what would happen next.

“I have taken one of your senses away, Baby Girl, now use the other senses you have and feel my passion surrounding you.”

His fingertips ran lightly down my spine and slowly, teasingly, his fingertips circled my nipples, giving me goose bumps all over my body.  He trailed his fingertips over every inch of my body, moving even slower between my thighs, into my groin, and moving swiftly over my heated swollen folds.

Unexpectedly he pinched my nipples hard, causing my body to twitch and a moist feeling well up between my thighs.  It was unbelievable to think these painful sensations could cause such an erotic feeling to build up inside me.  He had made these unexpected feelings all the more sensual by the blindfold.  I was about to beg him to release the spasm building inside me, when he untied my blindfold, lifted my hair up, and kissed the back of my neck softly.

“Mmmmmm,’’ he moaned softly.  “Now it’s your turn Angel.”

I let out an uncontrollable sigh, “Really? Do you really want to carry on?”

“Yes Melanie! We won’t stop till all the fantasies we have written down have been explored.”

With the next call he hit my number (3) fantasy and took enormous pleasure in teasing me with his tongue, till I begged for mercy, and crying real tears, for him to release the pent up orgasm that he had continuously stopped, when I was on the verge of no return.

Pulling away from me completely, till I regained my composure, and then his tongue would start its endless assault on my already over sensitized body.  Again, he would move away from me, just as I reached the pinnacle of my spasm, waiting patiently for me to calm down before he resumed the sweet torture of my hormones.

I had seriously not thought this fantasy through properly!  I really was at the end of my tether and was just on the point of screaming, with tears of frustration running down my cheeks, when his fingers found that sensitive spot deep within my folds, and this time he followed through and allowed me the release my body desperately craved.

He reached out to pull me into his arms, but I pulled away and would not allow him to touch me.  I curled up into a ball in the center of the bed until my aftershocks subsided.

“Angel, are you ok?”

I mumbled into the covers, “Yes.” Wiping at my tears, I peeked through my hair that had fallen over my face to see his expression.  He looked genuinely concerned.  He slowly edged forward on the bed towards me.  He moved his hand so that his fingertips barely touched mine.

“Baby Girl, please talk to me, please.  I am so sorry. I got carried away in the heat of the moment.”  His fingers gently eased through mine, squeezing my fingers softly. “Please forgive me.”

I returned his squeeze, but dared not look at him just then.

“Angel, am I forgiven?  I promise not to put you through something that extreme ever again.”  He tugged on my hand, pulling me towards him.

Who was I kidding? Of course I would forgive him.  I wanted to be in the safety of his arms again.  It was, after all, my fantasy, which got a little out of control - not really all his fault.

He lifted my hair off my face and wiped away a tear. “Come Angel.” He pulled me into his arms.  I surrendered to his touch and curled up into his arms, resting my tear soaked cheeks against his chest.

I sat on his lap, cradled in his arms, as he gently ran his fingers through my hair, every now and then he would hug me close and whisper, “I am so sorry.” When he felt me relax, he lifted my chin and looked into my eyes.  He kissed me softly and tenderly. “Angel, would you like some more wine?”

I nodded.  “Good, it will help you relax.” With his free hand he filled my glass and offered it to me.

“Angel, why didn’t you use your safe word?  I would have stopped teasing you immediately and given you your release?”

“I forgot about it.”

“Oh Angel, that is one word you must never ever forget!” he exclaimed.

I swallowed half the glass of wine quickly, feeling its warm tones seeping through my body, helping me relax. After nearly an hour of just cuddling and tender kisses, he pushed me away from him a little, looked at me seriously, and said, “Melanie, are you ok?  Have you forgiven me yet?”

I smiled softly, “Yes,” I whispered.

“Please promise me you will never forget your safe word again.”

I smiled and nodded. “I promise to remember to use it, but only when I really need to.”

“Shall we continue?  I promise to watch your reaction more closely and definitely be more aware of what you are feeling every moment.”