Dark Sapphire

Everyone was still in shock over the gruesome event they had witnessed earlier that afternoon. Ruby however was still trying to devise a plan to get Sapphire away from the dark one. As night set in, the wolf queen snuck out. She immediately headed for the one place that was truly their spot, the cliff. Upon arriving, it took a few moments for her to gather her thoughts. 'How do I act around her... Should I hug her... Or kiss her... God what do I even say...' she kept repeating over and over to herself. Ruby was so busy in her own mind that she didn't realize Sapphire standing directly behind her. The dark alpha watched her lover pace back and forth multiple times before finally dragging her own nail against a tree. Ruby jumped and gasped for air. "What the fuck Sapph.... You almost scared me to death," she barked. Her wife revealed a small smile and took a few steps forward. Ruby was unsure of what to do as Sapph moved closer. "What happened to you?" she finally asked taking note that her vibrant blue eyes had returned to normal. Completly ignoring the question, the alpha pulled her in close and hugged her tightly. "I've missed you so much," she whispered into her lovers neck. Ruby tightened her grip and kissed the side of her head softly. "What happened to you?" she asked again, but this time more quietly. "I... I have no choice. She has control over me, Ruby I'm so sorry about Whale," Sapph replied. "Shhh baby it's okay, I've got you now," she soothed. Ruby pulled back so that they could look into eachothers eyes. Then she moved in for the kiss she had been longing for these past few lonely weeks. Just as their lips were about to touch something happened, Sapphire began speaking very low and fast. She instantly pulled out of her wife's arms as her eyes began shifting color again. The pain inside her head was almost to much for the alpha to withstand. Sapphire dropped to her knees and gripped her skull as tightly as she possibly could. Ruby took a knee and placed one hand on Sapph's shoulder. "Sapphire... What's wrong?" she asked. Slowly her wife began moving her hands away. When their eyes met again, Sapph's were nearly black. "Run," she said. "No babe I'm not leaving you," Ruby protested. "Run or I... I'll kill you," Sapphire growled in response. Ruby stood and backed away slowly. She heard Emma laughing as she came from behind a nearby tree. "Ohhh Sapphire," dark Swan sang. Ruby turned and ran towards town as Emma began laughing harder. "Fetch," she bellowed. Sapph sprinted forward, all four paws working together silently. As Ruby ran, she choked back the tears. She was just in view of the town when her wife tackled her. Struggling to get away, Ruby thrashed and squirmed but her stength did not compare. "Stop moving," Sapphire thought as she changed back. "Why so it's easier for you to kill me," Ruby responded. The alpha loosened her grip slightly. "Why would I kill you... You're my ture love," Sapphire stated. Ruby stopped moving and gazed up at her wife. "But Emma told you to..." "Emma tells me a lot of things but no matter what she says or does, I will not hurt you." While looking into her eyes, Ruby witnessed an internal battle. Sapphire's eyes changed back and forth between light and dark. The alpha shut them tightly to try and not be overcome by the pain. Ruby slowly freed her hand and rested it against Sapph's cheek. When she exhaled deeply, Ruby then pulled her in closer and pressed their lips together. At first the dark wolf was a little unprepared for the kiss but was quick to catch on. She pressed herself harder into Ruby, letting herself maintain dominance. They had both wanted this so badly. As Ruby began taking off Sapphire's shirt, a disapproving Emma stood in a near by tree and watched the two wolves make love.
After what seemed like hours, Sapph let Ruby go unharmed. Emma rolled her eyes. She was disappointed and yet sad. While watching them she couldn't help but think of Elsa. With a poof, she was now standing in her room. Elsa looked so peaceful when she slept. Emma quietly crossed the room to see her love better. There were bags under her eyes and tissues stuck to her ear. She had obviously been crying. The thought of Elsa sitting here alone and crying herself to sleep pained Emma. Without thinking she ran her fingers through the soft blonde waves. Elsa moved slightly but did not wake up. The dark one had tears in her eyes as she bent over and kissed her forehead softly. "I love you Els... No matter what," she whispered. As she stood back up, a single tear fell and crashed onto Elsa's nose. "Emma!" she screamed as she sat up. No one was there. Elsa touched her forehead softly. "It couldn't have been a dream." Then the tear drop fell onto her other hand. "Oh Emma," she said out loud as she started crying. The dark one stood outside of her window. She watched the younger blonde weep loudly. "My darling Emma, please come back to me," Elsa cried out. That was the third time she said the dark ones name. Emma had no choice but to appear to her now. In a cloud of smoke, she stood before her. Elsa looked up startled. "E-emma," she stuttered. The dark sheriff did not respond. "Emma," Elsa said again. She jumped out of bed and wrapped her arms around her neck. Hesitant at first, Emma eventually placed her hands on Elsa's hips. "Why are you causing all this pain and destruction?" Elsa asked in a small voice. "I'm the dark one," Emma responded. "That doesn't mean you have to do all of this... Mr. Gold was able to.." Elsa began. "Gold was a coward and he was weak," Swan interrupted. "I have a chance to make things how I want them to be and with the mut here to help, nothing will get in the way," she added. "B-but... I l-love you... Isn't that enough?" Elsa asked. Emma tightened her grip around her. "That's more than enough Els. But I still have to do this," she said. "Emma... If you love me.... Then you won't do this... You will stop hurting everyone... If you love me, you will just stop," Elsa stated. Emma stepped back and looked into her eyes. "I'm doing this because I love you," she replied. She kissed Elsa on the cheek and disappeared.