Seto's Goodbye

I walked down the street I lived in, I was walking in my own thoughts. When I looked up to see where I was, I saw a movingcar. A man and a woman stood infront of it, looking up at our house. I ran towards them, and turned towards the front door. I could feel them look at me, I walked in the front door, a bunch of suitcases standing in the doorway. All the guys were in the livingroom, Ty were hugging Seto goodbye...

"Seto...?" I already knew what was happening, it didn't make it any better. Seto turned to me, and smiled a sad smile.
"Hey kiddo..." He walked over and hugged me. "I'm sorry kid, I guess, I fail to see what was wrong with me. I'm going home for a while, don't you worry about me. I'll find a way to see the light, but right now I just need to take a step back."
"I understand..." I smiled a sad smile, my eyes turned teary. I closed them and a tear fell down my cheek, I looked up at Seto. "It's okay, everyone needs to take a breather sometimes. Just be alright, okay?"
"I promise kiddo." He ruffled my hair, it became fluffy and stuck out everywhere. "Keep on glistering, remember you're a star!"
Seto fished something out of his pocket, he held a green necklace out to me. It had a heart shaped, green gem, it was so beautiful. I smiled looking up at Seto.
"Thank you, be safe!" I said as he walked to the door.
"Thank you for all the wonderful times guys, be safe all of you!" Seto smiled and waved, he turned in the door. "Especially you TYSON!!!" He shouted at Ty, who burst into laughter.

Soon the movingtruck and the man and woman were gone along with Seto. I sighed looking out the window and smiled, to see Erin walk by waving to me through the window. I opened up the door, wearing the green necklace.
"Hi Erin!" I smiled, and high fived him.
"Sup Kitten!" Erin smiled his goofy smile.
"Kitten?" I asked a bit confused.
"Yup! Kitten!" Erin pointed at my shoulder, where Flare was for some odd reason sitting. I had forgotten to leave her inside, and now she stared at Erin.
"When are you accually gonna make sence?" I asked, mentally facepalming.
"Never and you know it!" He laugh and I felt my hand leave a handprint on my forhead.
"Can I pet her?"
"Sure!"
Erin reached out to pet Flare, she crawled over to my other shoulder. Erin reached out again and she tried crawling back.
"Erin! I'm running out of shoulders here!" I quickly snatched Flare before she fell, she hissed angrily at Erin.
"I guess, I smell like dog!" Erin grinned. I leaned over and glared my death glare, Erin froze.
"I guess, I smell like cat!" I smiled again.
"Yup! Oh hey! Wanna join me and my friends on trick or threating?" Erin asked.
"Oh I'm going with my friends from school!" I smiled.
"Oh we could try and meet up?"
"Sure! Lets!" I smiled, Flare hissed as if she didn't want me to. We both laughed at her sillyness, being the cat she was.

I sat down on my bed, Flare layed down next to me. I took off the necklace from Seto, I suddenly noticed the gem was loose. I just had to touch it, aaaaand it feel out.
"Aww FLOP!" I picked up the gem and was just about to glue it back. But there in the silverlike steel holding the gem, ingraved into the steel, was the name 'Seth'. I'm not an idiot, so I put two and two together.
"Seth is Seto..." I just knew it, the names almost matched perfectly, I clicked the gem back into the frame. I learned, that I could click it out again. I smiled looking out the window, I knew that Seth would be perfectly fine. He was never alone after all, he would always have me.

Alrighty....

Erin: Yay I'm back in le story of Le butter boy and le Glister girl!!

Wat...? ._.

Erin: Don't ask...

I'm not gonna....

Erin: Yeaaah.... you have something to tell everyone!

Yes! That is right! Hopeless Wars is out now, the first six chapters, and meh working on le seventh....

Erin: AAAAAND!!!

That is it!

Erin: Karen... Do you really think you can go a day without laughed at that event?

No... I'm laughing right now... It was for some reason funny...

Erin: You're not gonna tell them?

Nah... That stay between me and my first hater!

Erin: Now you have to tell them!

Nah... I know the comments are gonna be like: WHAT?! A HATER?!

Erin: You asked for it...

It is kinda narsasisic of me to say it... But I'm kinda proud of it... It means that I'm doing the right thing... Kinda.... I guess...

Erin: Maybe they don't hate you...

Yeah... maybe they were just mad... Who knows?

Erin: They do....

Yeah.... BUT ANYWAYS!!! Hopeless Wars are out and I can see that someone.... @NovaDragonGirl ..... Likes it and ships it already....

Erin: also just to say it, the name seth is just A THEORY!!!

Yup... But it kinda makes sence I mean it is so close.... Or maybe Seto's name IS Seto....

Erin: It forever remains a mystery!

Yeah... someone in the future is gonna find out, and it is so obvious, that everyone will be like: "Oh My Notch! How did the past not see this?!"

Erin: I kinda hope it will happen... Or atleast that you are right about the Seth name... Or the Seto being his real name...

It will forever be a mystery.... But anyways... Guys I'm sorry I'm late for halloween but the next chapter will be halloween!! 

-Tia