Chapter 4

Jack was recording upstairs, while I was being my lazy self and eating. I'm surprised I'm not fat.

I walked into Sean's room and laid down on his bed. His recording room was down the hall, so I could hear him clearly since he yells everything. After he uploaded his video, he came in his room.

"What are ya doin'?" "I'm bored Sean!" I whined. He rolled his eyes and sat next to me on his bed. "Why don't you just move in with me? You're always over here." "You'll have to pay for me. I don't want to stress you." "You'll be fine. I already pay for you."

I agreed to move in with him. I went to my place and packed my stuff. It only took me a few hours since I have most of my stuff already at Sean's.

"Put your stuff in the extra room. I will order pizza." "Okay." I made my way to his extra room and sat my stuff on the bed. I walked back downstairs. He was still on the phone.

"Hey Jack, can we go to the carnival?" "Sure! I'll cancel the pizza and we can eat there." He walked out of the room.

Minutes later he came back with a coat and shoes on. "C'mon let's go!" He yelled, pulling me off the couch and sitting me up.

He ran and grabbed my coat and shoes, putting them on me and picking me up. He ran out the door with me in his arms and we got in the car.

When we arrived, it was about 3 pm. They close at 10, so we have time to do stuff.

After a few hours of getting dizzy and playing games, we decided to go home. Today was a pretty fun day.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Here's another chapter for ya! Bye