Chapter 5

"(Y/n)! WAKE UP!!" Sean yelled, pulling off my covers. "Unggh!" I groaned. "Okay, I'll just take your phone then.." He unplugged my phone from the charger and I shot straight up.

"Give me my phone, 'jackass'" I teased him because he likes to be called Jack. "Haha, very funny! But get up, the fans want us to record together." He picked me up and carried me to his, or "our" recording room. We now share the recording room.

"Okay, we are gonna do a Q&A, is that okay with you?" He asked, setting up the computer. "Yeah, I'm okay with that."

"*wapish!* TOP O' THE MORNIN' TO YA LADDIES! MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE! And with me today is the wonderful (y/n)!"

"Hai!" I tried to sound more excited.

"So today we're going to be doing a Reading Your Comments!" Jack screamed. This wasn't a surprise.

"(Y/n) you may read the first one." Jack motions to me.

"Are you aware of all the ships?" I roll my eyes.

"How could we not be?" I laugh. Jack laughs to.

"What is boss?" Jack smiled.

"Me!" I yell before Jack says anything.

"I'm the new boss!" I laugh as I flex.

"What are you saying?" Jack flexes.

"Well that's it for this video IF YOU LIKED IT PUNCH THE LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS, and high fives all around, WAPISH, WAPISH AND ILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT VIDEO!" Jack screamed.

"Can you do that any louder?" I laugh. It was always a good time watching Jack but, it was funnier to do the video with Jack.

"It will get louder, I promise." He starts to edit.

A/n: hey I'm Maddy and I'm the new co writer! I'm so excited to be working with this amazing writer. Yay! If you wanna check out my books my profile is _madisonkelly_ ! I'm not using this account to let other people find my account either!