Chapter 11

Jack pov:
I was so happy she said yes. I got up from our sleep and just kept spinning in my chair. I had too much energy.

"Had to many cups of coffee." (Y/n) asked. She was laughing.

"Maybe." I get up dizzy. I hit the wall and then finally got to her.

"Jack your to cute." She kissed my cheek.

"Awe stop it." I blush and flip my hand all weird.

(Faze takes over for now :3)

(Your pov)

I can't believe he actually asked me out! I'm just a lazy couch potato and he's a hottie that does everything to make me happy.

"Babee." I whined.

"Yea?" He walked up to me and picked me up.

"I love you!" I kissed him softly.

"I love you to." He kisses me back. He carries me to the couch. Jack went to record some more games and I went through all my Twitter. There were a lot of ships going on Twitter. In fact septicplier was the number one trend.

(You Twitter username): I knew it would finally take over the world. #SEPTICPLIERAWAy.

Markiplier: (y/n)! We told you not to say anything geez.

I giggle and contuined to have s convo with Mark. It was pretty much a battle about the fans should know about it even though nothing happened.

-sorry for late and short chapter. I have been so busy lately with school, my books and my family. Also Faze had something come up that was big so please understand we're trying our best to keep updating this story!-