Chapter 17

(Maddy XD)
You pov
I ran around looking for Jack. There was no sign of him anywhere. I was still sleepy. I yelled his name but no answers. I scramble around everywhere asking people if he has seen him but nobody did.

"Are you looking for Jack?" Some girl asked me. She was pretty.

"Yes, do you know where he is." I ask nervously.

"Maybe, but let's get this straight. You dump him and no one gets killed." She grinned. My heart stopped.

"K-killed" I ask nervously. Did she have Jack?

"Yep." She said popping the p

"Don't hurt him!" I say.

"I won't only if you make the call." She grinned. I get my phone out and call his number.

"Jack, are you ok?" I ask quickly.

"Help!" He screamed. The girl grabbed a knife to my neck.

"Jack I love you!" I yell before I felt my skin tearing. She had cut my leg. I wince.

"Stupid bitch!" I hear the girl say.

(End of Maddy)

(Faze)

I was terrified. What do I do?!

Out of nowhere she fell to the ground. I look up to see my friend, Lauren, with a baseball bat.

"Bitches these days..." She mumbled. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was going to the store, when I saw u in trouble." She explained.

"Ok, but this bitch did something with Sean and I don't know where he is." I started to cry.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for not updating. I'm trying my best. Bye for now