Chapter 18

2 months have passed since the incident with Sean. He was found unharmed and the girl was placed in jail.

I found out that I'm pregnant! I guess Sean forgot to use a condom... Oh well!

We're going to find out the gender of our baby later on today. We were cuddling on the couch watching Adventure Time. (If you don't like adventure time, you can change it!)

I felt sick, so I went to the bathroom and threw up. Sean came in looking worried.

"Ugh! I'm getting morning sickness." I mumbled.

"Awwh! I wish I would help you." He frowned and kissed my forehead.

I frowned at him and pointed to my lips, wanting him to kiss there.

"Wash out your mouth first. You just threw up!" He pretended to look disgusted.

I brushed my teeth and wiped my mouth. I made puppy dog eyes.

He smiled and kissed me gently.

"We gotta leave soon!" I said and walked into our room.

I changed into a hoodie and sweatpants, cause I'm feeling lazy. I put my hair up in a messy bun. (Or leave it down if you have short hair!)

We drove to the doctor and she did the ultrasound.

"Would you like to know the gender?" She asked.

"Yes please!" I told her.

"You're having...."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

MWAHAHAHA! CLIFFHANGERZ!
AND OMFG I AM FREAKING OUT!!! 2k READS?! LIKE WOW U GUYS R AMAZING!!!! What do you want the gender to be and list names plz! I will pick some names that i like and you guys can decide. Bye for now senpais! 😘😛 btw ima update once or twice a week!