Speak plz

You just gotten the night shift you were a little scared since you heard the last guy didn't quit he died you were thinking about that when you walked into something."ouch my head"you looked up to see a tall man he was frowning slightly "oh I'm sorry "you stood up and apologized "my names y/n I'm the new night guard "he didn't say anything."I'm...I was about to go to my office "still nothing you were curious about his silence do you speak?you tilled your head a little he looked away and left "ok that was weird".
Later
You where in your office when you heard footsteps coming towards you you lowered your whole entire body behind your desk to your eye level.a man in a white suit and blue hair walked up to you"well you must be the new night guard"he smiled and wow was his teeth perfect " um yes I'm y/n"you said a little unsure what's going on.well then you must have heard of what happened to the last guard.you decided not to go off rumors"he quit" he got closer to your ears "no I killed him" he whispered in your ears"what.."he pulled away smiling you were in total shock that you couldn't move.then you saw him make a knife out of nowhere"this is the end of me " you thought when all of a sudden the man you met before tackled him to the ground he pulled out some kinda base axe"oh Bonnie you shouldn't have done that"the blue one said "RUN" Bonnie command "OK I'M OUT "you ran quickly out your office and through the exit but you couldn't help but think of Bonnie.
(Oh man Bonnie saved you what??!!! Any way I hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll try to keep up with boy stories🙋🏾bye)