Meeting with mangle

You came into work but this time you took janitor duty for a day to see how it feels you past 2bonnie and 2Chica It looked like they were flirting a little you couldn't believe him he knows mangle liked her he's such a dick. 2bonnie stopped to look at you for a minute 2chica turned to with a questionable look "oh crap crap crap"you speed walked away that was to close.you caught your breathe but you suddenly heard crying from some where it was sorta deep voice trying to be high (if you don't understand that it's ok I just don't know how to explain it) you walked around the corner trying to figure where it was coming from then you found mangle. He no she was on the ground cry with there arms flailing about "um...mangle..."mangle stopped and got up she looked furious oh god why did you decided to talk to her you know they don't like you there trying to kill you from gods sake."I w-was just wondering if you're ok " if there was one animatronic you were scared of it was mangle just ... All those arms she looked down "why would care huh " despite all the trying to kill you did feel bad for her she loves chica so much it's kinda cute."is it about chichi and bonbon" you asked"chichi?"mangle questioned "oh yeah I call them that it gets confusing with all the 2nd stuff" her frowned turned into a smile it was cute that you thought of nicknames for them. "oh yes bonbon is always flirting with her it's upsetting I just...don't know what she sees in him" you shot up when it came to talking trash about bonbon " I KNOW RIGHT HE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!!" Mangle covered your mouth and giggled at your outburst "shhh he might here us" you just realized how loud you were "oh yeah sorry " mangle was still laughing "you know mangle your a pretty cool gal I thought you were scary but your really nice " mangle looked down and signed " I wish chichi will know that". you frowned you wanted to get revenge for mangle " don't worry girl I got you"you told them "I'll think of something to get back at him for you and me " you winked and ran off "Y/N! Wait!" All mangle saw was you turning around the corner "please be careful 2bonnie doesn't like to be humiliated and doesn't take it well either..." That moment mangle though of some besides themselves and 2chica and it was you.
(Oh man mangles starting to warm up to you whaaaat any way hope you enjoy bye🙋🏾