Company

The next day you tried to avoid 2bonnie you didn't want him to try that stunt again especially after what you said,but this time your prepared and well rested.during your shift it was very stressful chica was always near the door Freddy and toy Freddy was coming more often foxy would go away even tho he didn't bother you much(probably because he was high) anyway things were chaotic. You sighed it was 3:00 "ugh please be six already " you begged when suddenly you felt someone behind you reacting quickly you went to punch them but failed in the process.you tried to get up but a foot was pressed on your back " ah Bonnie I see you got him/her first damn " a female voice replied you could tell it was Chicas. Bonnie didn't say anything only giving a signal to go away she left Bonnie looked down then removed there foot from you " ow..." You couldn't get up. even if you knew they weren't using there full strength you were still damaged soon after realizing a low grunt was heard and you were picked from the ground and gently put in your chair. "Ah thanks man " you said " but why did you save me?" His eyes widen a little then they  briefly put their hand to their mouth " because your the only person here who isn't asshole especially when comes to him " they said that last word with disgust " oh you mean bonbon yeah he's a dick " you started to laugh but Bonnie's expressionless face stayed but they were agreeing with you " oh and thank you again for the last time your like an guardian angel or something " they turned their attention away from you then saw a bunch toy plushies on the desk they looked just like the crew. One in particular looked just like Bonnie they picked it up and stared at it "ah ha oh yah I forgot I bought thoses " you rub your head out of embarrassment they put down as if not caring and turn there attention towards you " oh but thanks for coming by its been a stressful night.  " they nodded "oh and by the way how come when you speak you put your hand over your mouth? " that question surprised him that he couldn't answer it with words all they did was open his mouth and showed their wonderful teeth in the shape in a rabbits " oh my god ... That's so adorable 😍 why didn't you showed me this earlier !!! ". They were surprised by your reaction but still put their hand over their mouth " I don't like to show people my teeth " you jumped up " but why there adorable ! " they blushed a deep red then put their  hands up but not over they mouth "R-really ... Um thanks I guess " they said shyly no one ever said something like this before to them it was kinda nice tho. Then the six o'clock bell ranged "eel I gotta go see you tomorrow?" You questioned they nodded still red you smiled at them " bye then" right then Bonnie knew you weren't like the others you were different they'd keep you alive as long as he could just for them self.

(Oh my god this turned out so cute hoped you liked cause I sure did bye🙋🏾)