a mistake

"oh crap crap CRAAAAAAP!!!!!"you said running down the hallway,bonbon was chasing you and boy was he pissed and soaked."oh god what have i done"

earlier

you were laughing to yourself about the prank you were about to do to bonbon for revenge.you filled a bucket of water and put on of the door "oh y/n~~" you recognized that annoying voice from anywhere "where are you i saw you go in there it rude not to answer" he said right behind the door you were ready to get him back as you smirked to yourself "ok then come in" you replied he opened the door and water splashed all over him "AHA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU DIRTY FLIRT" he didn't respond you were confused then you saw an in-raged face "um ... ah ha bonbon i didn't mean i-" he rudely " oh i see this was some joke" he said calmly to your surprise" yeah a--joke heh" his face turned into a dark smirk " well since you like jokes so much lets try the one just for you I've been looking everywhere for you for this one" your face dropped "oh crap".

now

you looked back " hey could you calm down a bit" you yelled the replie was a Knive pass the shoulder "GUESS NOT" you almost pass him but was stopped by 2chica " hi ya y/n how are you" she ask with a smile on her face " no chichi i gotta go" you said quickly " ok but how about a pop quiz?'' she asked you sighed "OK FINE" you yelled "what do call something that's caught and going to be trapped" you thought for a minute "i don't know a mouse or something....." you realized what you said the two strong arms gripped your shoulders "exactly".