Helping and hugging

You screamed a little his face was literally ripped off and his eyes were beaming red but you could still see his body moving as if he was breathing. "Bonnie your still alive" you asked and after that you heard an annoyed moan he was still alive and irritated to.you didn't know what to the only one you knew how could probably fix this is the boss I mean you can't just take him to a hospital knowing there animatronics. "Hold on Bonnie I'm getting help" you started running out the trash room but was cautious not to bump into any crew members as you went.eventual you found Mari "Boss,boss" he turned to look at you frantically panting " what is it y/n " you started to explain the situation Bonnie was in "Not again this is the second Time this has happen every time these to fight they alway rip one or another's body parts off . " you were surprised that he said that this has happened more than once" do not worry y/n the doctor can fix any thing " he patted you head and went towards the trash room.that last action was a little weird "I guess everyone's a little weird here" you whispered to yourself.

Later

You were about to start your shift when  you saw Bonnie with his face completely fine no scars or anything"Bonnie your ok" you said rushing up towards them trying to hug them but they moved away quickly.you were curious by their actions you guessed they didn't like being touched " um...I'm sorry" he kept his straight face but nod as if accepting your apology. " oh come on now I've heard you speak plz say something☺️" you were begging but his expression didn't change"....." He's still silent which kinda disappointed you. You started to walk away then you heard "I don't like to speak" you turned your head he still had that expression as if he never said anything,but your face light up as if you were 7 "yay 😊😊😊😊😊".to bad that magical moment got interrupted by the 12:00 o clock bell " Oh crap gotta go bye" Bonnie watched you run and almost tripped like an idiot he didn't to much care for you but you were better than these assholes here.he decide he would keep you alive for a while.
(Lol reader-chan is so cute around Bonnie ☺️but will she/he like bonbon we'll have to see bye🙋🏾).