Chapter 2: The Guild

3 years later....

"Hey Ryan wait up!" Lego called out from the entrance of the guild. I stopped running and turned around.

"Aww c'mon sis it's our first day as an official team hurry up" I yelled back trying to stay still. Lego giggled and kissed Thunder on his forehead.

"We'll be back by the end of the week" She said and smiled. Thunder was too young to go on requests but he was old enough to help around the Pokemon town. The town of Rakeview. A town where no humans could possibly discover. There's only one entrance and one exit. The Cliff. Protected by the disaster pokemon absol.

"He's not really that bad" I said to Lego as we started walking to the exit. She nodded and looked up at the night sky.

"Why do we have to leave so late?" She asked and I sighed.

"You're fully black I'm dark blue it makes since that we travel at night. Seriously who wouldn't want to catch a riolu or a zorua?"

"Soon to be zoroark big bro then I'll be taller than you" She teased and I could feel my cheeks burn. I growled quietly and continued to walk until we came to a cliff. I looked around and spotted the silhouette of a white pokemon. I smiled and walked over.

"Hey Spike how's it going?" I asked and the absol turned.

"Oh hey Ryan it's pretty good. A bit boring but hey at least Celeste comes down every few days to talk to me." He replied grinning. Lego giggled and said in a teasing tone.

"You mean your Girlfriend?" She asked and Spike immediately blushed. I laughed quietly and Spike sighed.

"She's not my girlfriend....yet," He replied "It's not official, I haven't asked yet," Lego tilted her head.

"Have you kissed her yet?" I asked. Spike shook his head and I could hear Lego facepaw. This dude needs to MON up. (See what I did there? XD) I sighed and looked him in the eyes. He knew what I was thinking and shook his head.

"No....Ryan you better not,"He pleaded. Too late. I had my paws cupped and yelled as loud as I could.

"CELESTE!!! COME QUICK!!! SPIKE NEEDS TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!!!"

There was complete silence. Spike hid his blushing face as the sound of bells jingling was heard. In a flash of light a shiny Jirachi appeared smiling.

"Hey Ryan, hey Lego, hey Spike," She said cheerfully and tilted her head. "You needed me?"

Spike looked up and I gave him a small shove. He gulped as me and Lego started walking. Before we could hear how it ended, we passed the trees and exited the forest. On our way to our first request.

TO BE CONTINUED....