Chapter 3: Troubles

"Hey Scorch! How long are you gonna make me wait?" Ryan called out. A Quilava appeared behind a bush and scratched his head.

"Sorry about that Ryan. I'm not used to the weight" He replied. Ryan and Scorch just evolved while on their latest mission from the guild. They were making their way back right now.

Ryan kept walking well adjusted to his new size. He looked up and sighed with relief. "It's beautiful isn't it? You haven't seen the stars have you?"

Scorch looked up and his eyes widened. "No....I've never been allowed out of my hole at night"

"Well congrats Flamey. This is the night sky. Now let's get home"

MEANWHILE....

"Are the preparations ready?"

"Yes sir. The chamber is ready and the test subject is on its way home"

"Good. Do you have the amnesia device?"

"Yes sir what should I set it to?"

"Make him only forget his name and his personality. I want him to be reborn before he destroys them. And when they're out of the way we'll take over the Pokemon world with the help of him"

"Excellent plan sir I shall get the chamber started"

BACK AT THE GUILD....

The sounds of fireworks went off outside as everyone in the guild was partying. Ryan was in the middle of it. Scorch never really liked to be the center of attention so he stood off to the side. 

"Glad to see everymon enjoying themselves. I wish I were more outgoing like shadow." He looked up and something caught his eye outside. He walked out the door to investigate. Ryan looked around at all the members who attended. Sadly his brother and sister went to Lumiose city to get supplies for the guild, but he'll celebrate with them later. One person he didn't see though. "Scorch" He said as he started making his way through the crowd to the door. He managed to slip out and walked up to a hill he and Scorch sat on in the morning. "Probably had to go home" Ryan looked around and noticed a weavile running towards him with a frantic look.

"R-ryan! It's Scorch! He's been taken!" She said and Ryan snarled. 

"By who?" He replied,

"Team Plasma!" She answered as she pointed towards an old mansion in the distance. Ryan started running. He couldn't let anymon know about this. He ran faster and faster then finally approached the building. He used his aura vision to look around the the complex and found a lone aura surrounded by evil auras. "Scorch!" He was about to run towards him before he sensed another aura. "What?!?! Behind me!" But he was too late as cold metal connected with the back of his head making him woozy. He fell to the floor and looked up at the figure. 

"Hello Ryan. We've been expecting you" Ryan fainted.

TO BE CONTINUED....