The First Encounter

This is the first installment of my Drarry story! :)

In case you didn't know, it is a yaoi story, so if you dont like yaoi then common sense tells you not to read it! Thanks!

Draco was awakened by the loud pattering of rain upon the corridor window. He turned his head to look as the messy black hair that slept silently next to him. "The one night he had to sleep soundly," Draco sighed as he walked towards the window. A large bolt of lightning shot across the sky illuminationga faint glimpse of train track through the thick forest. "If my father ever found out I fell in love with a Gryffindor..." he shook his head.

As a first year, he walked along the new corridors with two other boys he had met on the train. "They're complete idiots," he thought. The crowd stopped and Draco instantly started to look for someone new to talk to, someone who has more intellectual capability then being able to point out the railing on a staircase. Through the crowd, he spotted Harry Potter, the boy who lived. His heart started racing, but he decided to approach him anyways. When he finally went up to him, he saw the poor Weasly kid already talking to him. He felta sudden burst of angerand started to insult Ron against his better judgement. Harry immediatly told him off and walked away."Why did i do that?" he shouted at himself. "I want to get on Harry's good side not his bad!"

After Draco found a seat at the Sleytherin table, he apprehensivly looked at Harry Potter, about to be seated under the sorthing hat. "Slytherin please, Slytherin please," he chanted. He looked up as the sorting hat and heard Harryquietly whispering "not Slytherin, Not slytherin." Dracofelt as if somebody had placed the Cruciatus curse on him.The person he was most anxious to talk to wasplaced in the rival house.

For months, he grieved over the time he could've spent with Harry, and each time he saw Harry with the Mudblood and the blood traitor, he got more and more furious making Harry hate him more and more. By the time the year had ended, Harry had felt that him and Draco were mortal enemies.

"How strange that someone could fall in love with their mortal enemy," Draco chuckled as he snuggled back next to Harry.

There will be more to come!