Chapter 1

(Kyurin POV)

*alarm rings*

"What time is it?"
I checked my phone and it was first day of school and it's still early.
"Just this year only I will finish studying and graduate as Biochemical Engineer"
I get up, took a bath and brush my teeth. I didn't feel cooking. I will just going to get some food in the cafeteria before class starts. I leave the house and drive to the university. I arrived 30 minutes later and I get out of the car. I see my classmates on and they are gossiping on something.
"What is it?"
I walk fast and I have to found out. I am just wearing Red and Black Stripes crop top, a black mini skirt and white shoes. I reach my classmates.
"What is going on? Why everybody are here?"
"Oh Kyurin you're here! As expected you are going to be sexy!"
"Ah yeah. I know that"
"You really have a cold heart."
"So what's up? What's commotion about?"
"There are 7 guys who just transfer today and they are our classmate"
"Oh really?"
"Yes! They are all so handsome."
"Stop it already Jungha you look like idiot."
"Oh come on Kyurin they are so ---"
"Shut up! Go inside and we will know them"
"Such a moody killer"
We enter the classroom and as always both of us are sitting in the middle seat. Everyone knows that I always take the middle seats in every rooms we are going to have class. Even the cafeteria all of my friends ah no my "oh so called friends" are sitting with me and Jungha. Every girls in my class are so excited to meet and to see those 7 guys and they are going to flirt with them as if those guys will like them duh.
"Will you all stop?! It's just the first day of school girls and all of you are fucking flirts already! Can't you just behave?" I told them and they all shut up and everyone stares at me. Like they will going to kill me haha! All of them shut up like really shut up. I think an angel pass by. They are used to me. I am the Miss Popular and the Miss Heart Throb in this school.
"Kyurin we really know that those 7 guys will like you." My classmate told me.
I stand up and raise my eyebrows.
"I mean look at you. You dress perfectly, you smell so nice, you are beautiful, you are intelligent and you are sexy."
On some point they are not afraid of me. I mean, they are my friends right?

Kyurin they aren't you're friends!

The head come in and when the head comes in there are 7 guys who followed her. I lose my words and I am speechless. They are handsome and rich! haha! My classmates saw me staring at them. Before our head speaks up they teased me.
"Kyurin is staring to all of them. Who knows one of them may make her heart remove the ice." Daniel said
I'm embarrassed and all of them laugh.
"Ok ok so everyone I know all of you know why I am here. Let me introduce to all of you OnlyOneOf." Mrs. Choi said

OnlyOneOf? Who are they?

"As you can see all of you are in the top section of the class. All of them treat one another as family. You can see their bond is so close. You should introduce yourselves and I will discuss something before I head back to my office."

I'm waiting so excitedly and still cool outside.

"Annyeonghaseyeo! I'm Park Jisung leader of OnlyOneOf. I love window shopping when I have free time and I guess I have a lot of time now. I love listening to music. I'm sweet, kind, handsome and witty. I'm the main vocal and the main visual. Nice to meet you."

Ok Jisung.. I can't wait for that one guy that caught my eye. His face is small and he is fucking too much handsome!

"Annyeonghaseyeo! I'm Jung Wookjin the maknae of the group. I am the beat maker of our music. Nice to meet you all." *smile shyly*

Wookjin his cute waaahh!

"Ann ------"

Everyone screams at him. So right everyone like this punk! Aish!

"Kyurin is so disappointed! Look at her face!" Jeonggyun said
"Oh shut up flirty pants! I'm not"

I'm embarrassed so much that's why I lean my head on the table and all of them laugh.  >///////<

"She's like that but you'll get use to her attitude."
*Mrs.Choi whispered to all of them*

All of them smile while staring at me! Oh God! I want to dig my own grave right now!

"Mr. Shin please continue"
"Annyeonghaseyeo! I'm Shin Kyubin and I am the oldest of the group. I'm the main producer of our group. I'm handsome and I have a good body."

"Ohhhh! Kyurin your attitude is like Kyubin!" Shaun said
"Wait a minute guys look Kyurin and Kyubin the difference is just R and B. Kyurin I think we found your forever!"
"Aish! Shut it! I'm silent here"
"She's blushing!!!"
"Let me get some peace geez guys!"

They all just laugh!

"Annyeonghaseyeo! I'm Lee Taeyeob. I'm the visual same as Kyubin hyung and I am part of the dance line"

"Annyeonghaseyeo! I'm Lee Yongsoo! I'm the rapper of the group same as Kyubin hyung I am one of the maknae! My hidden talent is being cute"

"Annyeonghaseyeo! I'm Lee Sungho! I'm the choreographer of the group and part of the dance line and vocal line!"

"Annyeonghaseyeo! I'm Kim Junhyung! I'm 2nd to the maknae line and I am part of dance Line and vocal line!

"Hana Dul Set! Annyeonghaseyeo! We are OnlyOneOf! Thank You!"

It finish like that! I stare on my left and the seat are vacant and it's 7 my classmates move like fuck! I smirk lowing my head.

"Ahmm Hi! Kyurin nice to meet you!"