Chapter 5

I just finish taking a shower and I'm just wearing a beige short and white shirt.

*knock knock*
"Come in"
It's Kyunghoon. I always gets nervous when we are alone together. I really don't know why.
"Can we talk?"
"Sure. Lock the door. ^^"
He lock the door and sat on the edge of my bed. For me he is my best friend and my brother at the same time.
"What is it?"
"How's your day with them?"
"It feels strange cause I feel so comfortable and close to them. Do you know why?"
"No I don't. Just be careful ok? About my question to you. Did you ummmm... a-a-already think about it?"
Oh shit! He was asking me if he can court me cause he have feelings for a long time and I know that. I really forget about it.
"I-i-it's ok if you are still not ready to answer it."
He is about to leave my room and I stop him.
"Oppa can you please stay for a moment with me?"
"They are waiting already on the living room Kyurin."
He is cold this is not the Kyunghoon I know
"Please? Just for 5 minutes"
"Ok. What is it?"
"You know that I can't love everyone. You know my reason. I can't hurt you if I let you court me and then I reject you. I can't do that to you. You are important to me."
I'm crying like a baby and I'm hugging him. I can feel his breathe and it's so close.
"It's up to you cause I won't leave your side even though you can't love me and even if you reject me. I love you and you know that."
"But...."
He kissed me just a few seconds and I let him do that.
"I think that's a yes. Cause you let me kiss you. hahahaha!"
"Aish! Stop it! You know that I don't have any knowledge about dating and stuff."
"Hahahaha!"
I'll let him try cause I feel so disappointed and I can't let him see that I pity him.

*beep beep*

Who could text me on the this hour! I'm enjoying the moment cause this is the first time I see Kyunghoon so happy.

Sweetie I'm in your house right now in the living room. I know you and Kyunghoon are talking right now in your room. You should come here before I go there. ;)

-Dad

Geez this person really?!
"Oppa let's go outside it's my dad. By the way can we keep it a secret? Please be close to Kyubin cause I'll take my answer back if you are not trying."
"Hahahaha! ok ok!"

We went down to the living room and Kyunghoon is just hus typical self again like everyday. Wow! This person is really good at hiding his feelings right now. I look at Dad and he is not every happy to see us going down the stairs together. What's wrong?

"Hey sweetie"
"Hey Dad!"
"Kyunghoon?"
"Hello Sir!"
"Wait what is this?"
Jungha is so puzzled and look so dumb right now.
"Jungha can you please step out for a moment? Go to the play room? Now? Maids please look at her and not let her hear everything ok?"

I ordered them and I feel like I'm betraying my own best friend. Jungha goes without hesitating and she is really curious. She gives me the "let's talk after this" look. She can't know about this. Maids brought some juice for all of us and food and they left to check on Jungha.

"What is it this time ha?"
His secretary put an envelope in the table
"Take a look at it"
My Dad told me and he is smirking tsk! I hate this man so much! We all take a look at it and it's a plane ticket for the 9 of us. What is this?!
"Your flight will be at 1:00 AM. Tomorrow is OnlyOneOf's debut we move it and tomorrow Kyunghoon will be performing on USA too. Don't worry it's private jet."
"But Dad how about Jungha ha?! Have you lost your mind?!"
He sighed and try to calm his self
"You'll be gone for 1 year, all of you cause it's important. You'll be staying on one of our house there and you don't need to pack your things cause everything is ready there."
"Wow so this is how a rich man do? Ordering people around? I'm not your pet and I'm not doing everything you said."
"You'll come like it or not young lady and I'm doubling your task. You'll be handling both of them at the same time! We already arrange every shows that they need to go and my secretary already sent you an email about their schedule for 2 months and stuff. Their staffs will be coming with in a separate plain and they are ready. You boys I'm asking you somethings. First take care of my daughter who knows one of you can marry her."
Kyunghoon fists close so tight. Why?
"Second always do your best. Third don't let the company down we have the highest expectations to the both of you. Last Sweetie take care of our artists it's your job since you are the manager. Remember your task too. After tomorrow you will have only 1 week break. I'm going to go to the airport with you."