Chapter 2

"Ahmmm Hi! Kyurin nice to meet you"
I look up to see who it is and it's Kyubin >////<
"Hello nice to meet you too"
As a replied to him
My classmates are eyeing on me like hell!
"What's wrong Kyurin cat got your tongue or maybe you are in love? hahahaha"
she told me jokingly! I look at her and stare at her coldly and she shut up. I look at the 7 new students they are still standing there waiting for Mrs. Choi to tell them to sit down.
"Aish! This head teacher can't she see that someone still needs to seat. tsk!"
I thought I was speaking lowly but it's loud. The 7 new students are staring at me and everyone on the room is staring at me like a glue.
"Ah yes about that *smirk* from now on Ms. Kyurin will be the one who will take care of you, she will give you a tour later at break, she will arrange your groupings... ah no wait up *smirk*"
Why do I something is wrong about it.
"Right Ms. Kyurin will be on your group cause their group has one extra so appoint her to be on your group....."
"But Mrs. Choi I can't......"
"Shh young lady! Kyurin is the President of the room and the President of the club if you need something just go to her ok? Speaking of club... Kyurin?"
"Yes Mrs. Choi?"
"Did all of you already make the plans for the upcoming party?"
"We already did ahead of time Mrs. Choi cause I know you will be asking for a party for all of the students from Engineering class."
"Very good. I'll be your teacher for the whole afternoon. I'm planning we shouldn't have class for today and we will going to discuss it here."
These guys are so dumbfounded right now and they didn't know about it. Well of course they are just new so they didn't how this university run.
"Don't worry I'll guide you ok? Don't take this the wrong way you guys are just new to this and you don't know what to do."
I told them to make them feel at ease and I saw Kyubin smile and it made me froze😳
"Well we didn't expect you to be kind"
Jisung told me!
"Don't worry Kyurin is not like that. She is the perfect girl that you will see. She is the Miss Popular and the Miss Heart throb of this school. Hi! I'm Jungha! Kyurin's best friend"
"What's the commotion there Ms. Jungha?"
"Nothing Mrs. Choi ^^"
"Ok. Ms. Kyurin do you mind?"
"Of course Mrs. Choi!"
"Ok listen up something come up in the office and Ms. Kyurin will going to discuss everything and she needs your help so group up."
Argh! Here we go again! My classmates always listen to me and they thought I am scary hahahaha!
"Ok listen up I need your help all of you cause the party is near!"
*ring ring ring ring*
"Wait up I will just going to answer this. I'll be back!"
I go outside to the veranda to answer the call
Yeoboseyeo~
This is the agency of the 7 guys who transferred to the school today. Your number was given by the head of the school cause she said you are responsible.
"Ah... then what can I do for you?"
Can you please take care of them? Keep an eye of them? They need someone to take care of them. We will going to provide your apartment and expenses.
"Ahmm excuse me I have my house I don't need your...."
It's your father's request Ms. Kyurin.
"Are you my dad's employee?"
Yes Miss and we need you to cooperate to save them. Additional information Miss your dad just told me that they will live with you and inform them later after this phone call and he told me NO IFs and NO BUTs cause he will going to cut off your allowance and tell to the world that you are his daughter.
"Aish! Tell him to text me later and I lost!"
Ok thank you Miss!
"Ok!"
"Who is that?"
This guy startled me. I think he is a flirty guy
"None of your business Wookjin"
"*smirk* Ok ok! I just want to be close to you"
"Get inside and we have some discussion to do!"
"Ok!"
He moves closer to me and he whispered
"I'll make you mine"
I'm burning with anger and I can't speak and he entered the room laughing. What's with him.😪 I enter the room and they can read my face
"Looks like someone is angry. That person will never see the sunrise again."
Minho said
Gosh! I really hate this flirty guy
"What did you do Wookjin? Aish!"
Kyubin said that look like he is worried tch!
"Nothing hyung. I just whispered to her that I'll make her mine *smirk*"
"What's wrong with you Nine? Respect her!" Sungho said to Wookjin so mad
"Kyurin is not that type of woman she will kill you. She is well behave, well educated, intelligent, responsible and everything you want to a girl." Cheelze told them
"Ok now shut up! Listen to me now and don't talk! Anyone I see using phone, playing games, talking, humming, sitting improperly and not listening will be punished!"
"What's the punishment?" Kyubin asked me while smiling
"I'll confiscate your phones for the whole month and clean the room for 2 months. If you have questions then raise your hands when we start."
"Aigoo! I'm sorry I'm late. Oy! Kyurin I'm glad you aren't started yet!"
Scanning the room
"There are new students here. *smirk* Kyubin!"
"Kyunghoon *smirk*"