Chapter 7

Authors note:
Well that's the only POV Kyunghoon have. But I'm still thinking if I'm going to add at least or 2 before the story ends. Well I don't know hahaha! Anyway hope you guys are enjoying my story.
-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•-----•----•---

KYURIN'S POV
We all woke up from Jungha's voice she is crying. The fuck why? We all went together to check after we go there Kyubin is holding my waist and I'm blushing hope no one see that. Jungha is crying so hard tch! That's why I don't believe in love cause it doesn't exist or that's what I thought. I need to calm her down.

"What's going on?"
Kyubin and I stand between them
"Sorry to disturb you guys. But Jungha is forcing me to love her."
"Then try Kyunghoon hyung just try"
Kyubin said to Kyunghoon. I don't know why there's something I really need to know.
"If you love someone else already and someone is forcing you to love her are you going to do it?"
Kyunghoon answer him back like he was pissed off.
"If that someone is already belong to someone else then yes I'm going to try. I will not going to love someone else over and over again if she can't love me and if she can't even see it."
Kyubin's word amuse me and it feels like he already experienced something like that. It will not be hard for him to have a girl of his own if he already did have some experiences like that. Quietness filled the room and it's too awkward for all of us.

"Hyung can we talk?"
Kyubin said to Kyunghoon. Now what are they trying to do? But it's good cause he break the heavy atmosphere.
"Yeah sure."
Hope they won't fight and stuff. Well all the boys are gone they go ahead to their seats "men's stuff

They are gone all of them. I really need to find out about everything. My life is incomplete without my old memories. I really need to know the sooner the better.

"Hey girl what's wrong?"
I approach her and she is not responding.
"Jungha?"
What's wrong she is not really responding to me. I tried hugging her but she break it off and go a little further from me.
"What's wrong with you?! I'm here to comfort you but you don't want to be comforted!"
I shout out of my lungs and the flight steward woke up because of that. I told her I'm sorry and she fall asleep again. As for Jungha she is not talking to me. I was about to go back to my seat but she holds me into my wrist.
"No Kyurin stop. Don't leave me here I want to talk to you."
I sigh as my respond to her and she knows that I'm really disappointed.
"What's wrong Jungha?"
I sat down facing her cause I don't want to sit beside her cause I'm really disappointed. She is trying to calm herself down. I'm staring at her completely, a cold stare.
"I confess to Kyunghoon that I love him"
Shit! What the fuck is that about?! I'm nodding to her as an answer to continue.
"Well I pleaded."
My eyes tells my reaction. I'm very shock super shock! She can't continue cause she knows how much I hate those actions.
"Gonna continue or not?"
"Well I told him to love me back."
"And?"
"He can't love me back because he loves you. I just can't accept it. Every boys in our school wants you even though they already have their own girls. You are perfect in everyone's eyes. You are loved by everyone. I can't just imagine even Kyunghoon loves you too. I thought those stares are just a sign that he is worried. But the man I love, loves my best friend and his best friend too."

The words she said made an impact to my mind. Is that how love turns you into a complete stupid human being? Why am I asking myself about those things I'm not even interested with.

"Well Jungha you know what I'm going to say right?"
"That I'm a shit?"
"No, you are so stupid cause you aren't even observing what is happening to your surroundings! Love is just stupid but you more stupid! You know how much I hate what you did earlier."
"I'm sorry sometimes a girl should be the one to take a move cause it's a risk for love."
"Just be strong who knows Kyunghoon might going to love you soon."