Chapter 6

KYUNGHOON's POV

OnlyOneOf is asleep they need some rest cause it's their big day tomorrow. It's only me, Kyurin and Jungha who are awake.

I'm so lucky to have you both in my life"
"Gosh! Jungha why are you so clingy to me lately?
What's wrong with her? Everywhere we go she always hold on to me.
"Come on oppa."
She is insane and obsess!
"You are so flirty Jungha stop it."
Own me Kyurin that's right
"Kyurin don't worry it'll be fine."
"Ok ok. What's your plan for the 7 days vacation after tomorrow?"
"Let's go swimming"
"Noted we already have a pool in the house where we will stay. Anything more? Oppa?"
"Let's drink after swimming. Let OOO and BTS joined us."
"Of course they will. It's time to relax. Let's have a tour too."
"Wow that's great!"
"Let's rest for now and we will be in USA in few hours"
"Kyunghoon oppa can we talk?"
I don't want to talk to her geez!
"Can we talk there?"
She is pointing near to the comfort where no one will see us. We look to Kyurin. I stare at her and eyes is talking to her that don't let her talk to me. Well she is fine with it and walks towards her seat beside Kyubin. She will sleep and she needs some rest too. We wait for her to sleep. I stare at her like a glue and she is beautiful when she sleeps. I am so happy that she let me kissed her earlier and she said yes. Earlier while we are waiting for Kyurin and Jungha to go down stairs me and Kyurin's dad talk in the garden.

"Are you really serious about courting my daughter? Well you know her past and she is still suffering from a long term memory lost. She belongs to Kyubin you know that. Are you still going to love her?"
"Yes Sir with all my heart."
"What if her memory comes back? You know how much she hates you."
"I'll take the risk Sir."
"Well alright but under one condition I want you to keep an eye on them and to Kyurin. Help Kyubin to reach her."
"Yes Sir."
"Just call me dad"
"No. It's awkward for me."
"But you are my son."
"From other woman Sir."
"But you are still my son. I'm worried and please be careful."
"I will Sir."
"USA has the most memories of Kyurin and Kyubin. Maybe it'll help."
"Sir?"
"Yes Kyunghoon?"
"Should I stay or should I leave?"
"Damn son you are my artist you can't leave ok? Be strong cause you both will have a competition for the company. Don't let your feelings ruined you."
"Sir I ummm... I ki-ki-ki-kissed her earlier."
"What can I do? You already start your move but know your place. You love her so much but don't forget how much she hates you."
"Thank you so much Sir."

Me and Jungha are now near at the comfort room. Geez!

"What do you want us to talk about?"
She holds my hands and I took it away
"Can you please love me back?"
"I can't"
"It's because of Kyurin ha?"
"Well, no. I love my job and I can't lose it."

Well, I lied so what? I don't want them to be enemies just because of me. Kyurin hates me so much just because I am Dad's other son from another woman. That hurts so much! The only girl I love hates me so much.

"Please?"
"No."

She started to cry and I can remember how hard Kyurin cried before when she founds out about everything. How much more when her memories get back?

"Why can't you love me back Kyunghoon?"
"Cause I already love someone else."
"It's Kyurin! No more buts!"

OnlyOneOf and Kyurin wake up just because of Jungha. Kyubin is holding Kyurin on her waist and they look at us what is going on.

"What's going on?"
Kyubin stand between us and Kyurin is hugging Jungha.
"Sorry to disturb you guys. But Jungha is forcing me to love her."
"Then try Kyunghoon hyung just try"
Kyubin said to me while staring at me in a good way.
"If you love someone else already and someone is forcing you to love her are you going to do it?"
"If that someone is already belong to someone else then yes I'm going to try. I will not going to love someone else over and over again if she can't love me and if she can't even see it."

I was taken a back from what he said and he is right. Kyurin already belong to him. Ever since I have this feelings for her years ago before the incident happen she still can't see it. Cause I'm the one who made the incident happen. No one made it happen it's my fault. Jungha is not Kyurin's childhood best friend it's them, OnlyOneOf and BTS. Kyurin grow up in USA and Korea. In USA she met OnlyOneOf those guys are friends since childhood and their parents took care of Kyurin while her parents are gone working to survive the company. That's where her parents took OnlyOneOf with them to Korea. They already named them OnlyOneOf cause they always hang together go to school together. While they are in Korea, Kyurin met BTS there. OnlyOneOf are busy on training ever since. Wanna know why I know all of this it's because I'm older than all of them. I failed my Engineering class twice already until Kyurin is in the same year as me. In our first year together I tried reaching her but our company has a party and it's because Kyubin and Kyurin are engaged already. That's where I met BTS after that party OnlyOneOf are busy as hell for every trainee and they are still busy at school but in different school. I already debut as an artist those day and that's where Dad told Kyurin and her mom the truth. Her mom died because of heart attack and it's because of me. She hates me so much! Back on my trainee days I always watched her from a far and Kyubin notice it. He talked to me and that's where the conflict started between us.

"Hyung can we talk?"
Kyubin said calmly to me. It's our chance to talk to each other.
"Yeah sure."
We are in our seats well all of us except for Kyurin and Jungha. Kyurin is calming Jungha down. Does it really hurts? Yongsoo, Sungho, Junhyung, Wookjin, Taeyeob and Jisung are here to listen to the both of us cause you know men stuff.
"Hyung"
"hmmm?"
"I miss the old us. Why did everything come to this?"
"It's my ego and it's my fault Kyubin."
"You see if it doesn't because of the accident me and Kyurin are happily married by now. But why are you still butting in? What do you want?"
"Cause I'm the one who did this KB. I want to fix everything."
"But stealing Kyurin from me is not going to fix everything."
"I'm trying just trying if I can replace your place when she is at her state right now. But I can't she always belongs to you. She wants you and she keeps on wanting you. She doesn't even know what love is right now. She can't even open her heart just once."
"The mind can forget hyung but the heart and soul can't forget the truth."
"Even Mr. Park told me to give you a way and keep an eye to the both of you."

My voice broke and I can't help it but to cry in a low tone I can't let Kyurin see me like these. God knows how much I love her and how much effort I made to be this close to her. I'm with her since the day she woke up. I'm with her on every step of the way but her heart belongs to someone else.

"Hyung stop crying."
"It hurts us to see you like these hyung."
"You are the strongest hyung I'd ever met please be strong."
"We admire you"
"Thank you but I hope nothing will going to be changed on how close I am to her. Kyubin please."
"One more thing I heard your conversation with Mr. Park hyung."
"Kyubin don't tell them please."
"I mean you kissed her and don't worry it's only between us."
"I'm sorry cause she is so close to me."
"I don't want anything like that to happen again. It's ok if you want to hug her then hug her."
"Thank you Kyubin"

After some few minutes Kyurin came in and after fifteen minutes Jungha came too. We are in our usual places Kyubin and Kyurin are beside to each other. Jungha still cling onto me. I'll let her be but I'm going to clarify things to Jungha once we have enough rest. I'm staring how Kyubin and Kyurin talk, she is facing Kyubin. Private jets are not what you imagine. We have spaces but they are leaning down to the chair like a bed and yet they are facing each other. I'm at their back I can see them but I can't hear what they are talking about cause I'm so far. I'm going to rest. I fall asleep just like that with a heavy thoughts in my mind.