Chapter 3

"Kyubin"
"Kyunghoon"
"Seems like you both know each other."
I said to the both of them
"Yes my princess. Sorry for being late I was called you know by who."
"Yeah yeah go to your group now. Stop making noise. By the way you will lead the group ok? I was appointed to them now *points to OnlyOneOf*"
"Ok."
Our discussion starts and there are a lot of questions by my classmates thankfully OnlyOneOf doesn't have any questions and looks like they understand well and it's lunch time. I'm still on the room waiting for them.
"Kyurin?"
"Yes?"
"I want to sorry on behalf on Nine. He is so playful sorry."
"No it's ok."
Kyubin was about to leave with his members and I suddenly remember my father's request tch! I know his plans gosh!
"Hey guys come here for a sec.!"
They turn around and I do the come here sign.
"You don't have any seats in the cafeteria. The cafeteria is base on groups."
"We are a group."
"Not that one I mean school groups."
"Then where we are going to seat? I'm so hungry!" Yongsoo said
"Seat with my table after all I only seat with Jungha and Kyunghoon."
"Why Kyunghoon is with you?" Kyubin asked me
"We are the official body students here and I'm thinking I should make you an official body students too."
"What's our rights to be on that?" Jisung ask
"Well you all of you are popular here and while the 3 of us are like that too. We are voted due to responsibilities, popularity and how serious we take our job."
"Well... We will going to accept it if Kyunghoon will not going to bother Kyubin hyung." Junhyung said
"It's not my business but I'll seat with Jungha between them. I'm going to announce it at the cafeteria. Let's go."
*ring ring ring*
"It might be important Jisung answer it."
"Hang on"
"Just do it in the corner of the class cause the students here have big ears."
"Thank you for the advise"
I smile friendly
"You can smile? hahahaha!" Yongsoo playfully teased me
"Of course I'm a human too."
"I thought you can't even smile hahaha!"
"OMG look at new students they are talking to Kyurin." Mistlere said
A student from another class the queen wanna be and the worst student ever from another course
"We will have a chance to talk to them just wait for our chance." Chelvry said
I stand up
"Wait here ok?"
They understand where I'm going
"Ok. We will wait for Love too"
I smile with my eyes. Well that's the first I don't know why I feel comfortable to them. What's wrong..
I can hear Mistlere and Chelvry whispering and talking about nasty things yuck!
"Can I help you two?"
"Well..."
"Speak up! Before I banned you both for coming to Engineering building!"
"We just want to talk them. Cause you are talking to them."
"*smirk*"
I see Jisung is already finish from the phone call and I know it's my Dad. Jisung stare at me.
"Come in!"
The 2 bitches really have the nuts to come inside. They forget all of the rules that we give.
"Hey guys! I want you to meet Mistlere and Chelvry."
They aren't even looking to them.
"Hi I'm Mistlere from the Music building"
She step closely to Kyubin and she is about to hold his cheeks
"No physical contact on this school Mistlere stop being a bitch!"
I screamed everyone in the balcony look at Mistlere and laugh at her.
"Let's eat?"
We are walking down to the cafeteria and it was in 1st floor only. Every courses have different cafeterias. Well this university is rich as fuck and the tuition fee is so high. But when I was announced officially as the body president everything change. We have our own scholars and dorms for scholars.
"Kyurin! Here!"
Jungha shouted, aish! this girl is really noisy. We went to them and I can really feel that Kyunghoon and Kyubin is not just a normal enemy.
"Hey Jungha take good care of them ok? And Kyunghoon behave and don't think about something"
"Kk!"
I stand on the stage it's the tradition all of us aren't eating. Just because of this tradition that I made with Mrs. Choi.
"Good afternoon to all of the Engineering students!"
"Wooohooo!"
"I love you baby!"
Damn! Can't the boys just shut up?
"We can now eat our lunch! But before that I have a quick announce. I know all of you know already that there are 7 new students joined our class today. I'm taking this chance to ask all of you if you are willing to make them an official body student too! Remember our party is near and we need more official body students! So what future Engineers?!"
"Yessssss!"
I hate coming up on stage so much!
"Why is she perfect? I'm jealous of her"
"My boyfriend has a crush on her."
"I wish I am like her."
I hear that everyday and I don't know why people call me perfect when I'm not. Every guys are the same. tch! Love oh please! I reach our table and all of them are smiling on me while I just nod.
"Well congratulations you are now part of us!" Jungha said and she is eyeing on Taeyeob ever since they appeared
"What are the rules for us?" Sungho said
"None all we need to do is to be student model, always be together when we are in need, arrange everything for all of the students, make a decision for everyone here in this school. No fights and no cold treats."
I let Kyunghoon explain everything cause I'm tired and our food is serve. Good cause I'm really hungry.
"Hey Kyurin I heard that you embarrassed Mistlere." Jungha said to me
"No I didn't. She is so stupid and so dumb."
"You know her well Kyurin. Don't you think it's too much?"
I didn't speak cause I'm really hungry and I want to focus on my food. We finished our lunch first cause we didn't talk when we are eating. Cause we still have a lot of things to do. We are in the student counsil room it's so big. One part of the wall has mirrored on it. Everything we need is there.
"Kyurin before we start can we talk to you?" Jisung said while walking towards me.
Oh great I thought he forgot about that issue already.
"Sure. But we can talk here while Kyunghoon and Jungha is gone. They'll be back after 30 minutes."
"Ok."
"I received a call and.."
"And your management told you that all of you will stay with me in my house for good."
"How did you know?"
"I got the call earlier"
"And Mr. Park PDnim is your father?" Wookjin asked me in awe
"Yes. We are not in good terms right now. Don't be nervous ok? I want us to be good friends."
"You didn't remember everything didn't you?" Kyubin said to me while standing with his hands are in his pocket.
"Seems like you know everything about me. Seems like my dad told you about me."
"Did everyone knows that your father is the most successful guy in the industry?" Taeyeob told me as if we are close already
"No and I don't want them to know that. Only Kyunghoon know about that. Let's not be awkward ok?"
"Sure we want to be close with you anyways!" Junhyung said cheerfully

Kyunghoon and Jungha always return late cause they are being stop by the girls and boys and specially Kyunghoon. Everyone in this school knew that we are close. They are taking some gifts when it's food and we eat it here hahahaha! While waiting for them I'm monitoring OnlyOneOf. I'm watching them dance and my attention is really drawn to Kyubin. I found him so cool and so attractive. Well all of them are cool but Kyubin is so different in my perspective.

"Wow you guys are so cool! I love it! That's enough I'm bored too! I want to dance!"
"In that clothes no way!" Jisung said and the others glared him as if he is dead.
"So what then don't watch! :P"
"Wow you are so different when we are out there but when we are alone you are just being you." Taeyeob is really amazed by my attitude
"Well yeah, I need to be strong cause I have big responsibilities like all of you! And shut up I'm going to dance."
"I want to see you dance Kyurin show me what you got." Junhyung said to me

All of them doesn't know that I am a dancer, a singer, a music producer, an artist and well everything you want to ask for a girl is all in me. I choose my own style I just put every song I want to dance in one music: Mini Skirt by AOA, RED by HyunA, BTS dance (just few of it) and more. We are having fun and it's been so long since I danced. Of course I dance Mini Skirt by AOA on the last part. They are so frozen and shock. 😂😂 Five minutes later Kyunghoon and Jungha are back.

"Geez! We are always stuck to all of the students here when they see us! Why don't you go there Kyurin? We are exhausted." Jungha said jokingly while staring at Taeyeob. Aish! This woman never learn!
"Don't stare at him like that he will melt Jungha! hahahaha!"
"Aish! Shh!"

Jungha always stare on Kyunghoon cause she told me his always staring at me. I just let him stare. We are doing stuffs that we need to do for the party Mrs. Choi wants. We can skip class only us but we attend the classes the we skipped during weekends cause we are busy on these things. We just finish everything that we need to do. We finish everything so quick cause the tasks are divided and we have many hands.

"Let's go guys it's already 5PM! Quick! I still have some errands to do." I told them cause I will busy in the house. Maybe the maids done it already cause they called me to ask if they will do it. Most of my dads decision doesn't work on my house.
"Let's go to Kyurin's house! We shall have a rest cause tomorrow is Saturday and we are free to do everything we want until Sunday! Cause we didn't skipped any class today." Jungha stated so excitedly. I'm really frozen cause Kyunghoon and Jungha shouldn't know about.
Ok I have no choice.

"Ok then grab your things in your house just panjamas, brushes and clothes for tomorrow! I don't want to buy clothes for you hmph!"
"We will make it 3 days! You are just alone so 3 days is fun right?! On the 3rd day I'll have my ride here with Kyunghoon. Please Kyurin?"

This is how Jungha pleads and I always lose when she pleads *sigh*

"Ok! My house my rules ok guys? We can celebrate their first day too!"
"Kyurin how about..." Kyubin is really worried about.
"Don't worry my house is big enough to keep it."
I tap his shoulder and he is relieved.
"Ehem! We need to go now Kyurin tsk!"
Kyunghoon is jealous I know
"Come on now let's go! We can do it! Just stay positive Kyubin hyung! You'll be fine soon!"

Yongsoo is cheering Kyubin up behind my back cause we are walking. All the students are gone now and we are free to walk without any hassle. OnlyOneOf car is here too and the driver is my dad's driver. Well he knows about me too and he still greets me for respect and I greets him back.

"Get in guys! I'll see you at the house ok? When you get there the house is already ready."
I told them in a low tune ^^ As usual the driver roles down the window and greets me.

"Annyeonghaseyeo Ms. Park! They'll be safe don't worry."
"Sure! Thank you!"
"See you later baby!" Wookjin said playfully
"I'll kill you later Wookjin!"

This will going to be a long week days.