SUMMARY AND DISCLAIMER

Summary & Disclaimer:

Like a phoenix, this story rose from the smouldering ashes of crashing reviews from the first screening of Fifty Shades of Grey in Las Vegas. The resulting filming project cryptically named 'The Adventures of Max & Banks' is a two pronged response. Stage one is the tantalising release of the movie trailer with Beyoncé's dulcet tones singing a sensual remix of 'Crazy in Love'.

You'll follow the co-stars' progress from October 2014, just before the second stage of the project. The re-filming of love scenes between the titular hero Christian Grey and his love interest Anastasia Steele. What happens between Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson determines the quality of the movie that plays on the big screen from Valentines' Day 2015.

Can the co stars' sparkle stardust on the big screen that leave the movie's strongest critics spellbound and meet expectations of hundreds of millions of fans around the world? Will what happens between Jamie and Dakota affect their friendship or will the darkness, intimacy and secrets overwhelm them?

You have this exclusive back stage pass to Jamie and Dakota's thrilling journey of self discovery in infinite shades of grey...

The next sharp intake of breath could be yours!

Other works that may be of interest:

#Erotic Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson fanfic, #LoveScenes #Dark #Erotic 'The Fall'- Paul Spector & Katie Benedetto 'Beauty & the Beast' Multimedia 'Fifty Shades of Grey Retold' from Christian's PoV Multimedia 'Ladies in Lavender' Multimedia 'Honour Among Spies' Multimediahttps://www.wattpad.com/story/65865142

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fan fiction that draws upon characters from Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James. Names, characters, places, and incidents are used fictitiously. The story contains fictitious characters, places and circumstances. Any resemblance to actual person(s), living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

There's no claim to know celebrities featured in this story nor is there a claim of ownership over the characters or world of Fifty Shades. This story is neither purported nor believed to be part of the Fifty Shades movie(s). It is for entertainment only and not part of the official story line. There is no financial profit from this short story that is a very humble homage from a massive 'Damie shipper' and fan of the Fifty Shades franchise.

***This version is a working draft that has not been edited***

Dedication and heartfelt gratitude:

#LoveScenes is dedicated to Muse BB.

Thank you Angie for everything that you do...

CONTENTS

SUMMARY and DISCLAIMER

CHAPTER ONE: reUNION

CHAPTER TWO: SPANKed

CHAPTER THREE: big LOVE

CHAPTER FOUR: big L(0)VE

CAST

Jamie: Jamie Dornan

Dakota: Dakota Johnson

Amelia/Millie: Amelia Warner

Matthew/Matt: Matthew Hitt

Jordan: Jordan Masterson

Sam: Sam Taylor-Johnson

Erika: EL James

Pete: The Rock

Beth: Taylor Momsen

Craig: Simon Baker

Elspeth: Melissa Gilbert

Fergie: Justine Legault 

Zeppelin/Zep: Zeppelin

Melanie/mom: Melanie Griffith

Don/dad: Don Johnson

Antonio/dad: Antonio Banderas

Hélène: Iman

Eddie: Eddie Redmayne

Andrew: Andrew Garfield

Thanks for stopping by and reading this chapter. If you enjoyed it, spread the word by voting, commenting below...if you can, tweet and blog about it too!

Want to keep informed of updates as they happen, add @Love Scenes to your reading list. Love y'all! AS x