CHAPTER FOUR: big L(0)VE

Having been raised by step father, José Antonio Domínguez Banderas, Spanish actor, director, and producer, Dakota instinctively reverted to the passionate language when strong emotions were evoked.

Why had Jamie torn himself from her at that moment? The stab of rejection pierced at Dakota so painfully, she was nearly bowled over by emotional and physical anguish.

Dokota picked up the bottle of whisky and blankets they had spread over the lush green meadow with wild flowers to relax in their picturesque surroundings. She looked over the mountainous landscape and reflective fresh water stream keeping her face averted from Jamie.

He had stimulated her to the point of forgetting her sense of self then unceremoniously walked away. In frustration Dakota muttered to herself thoughts that most preoccupied her mind, "Quiero hacerte el amor," 'I want to make love to you'. Q.E.D - it dawned on Dakota that if her feelings were an equation that had to be proven, Jamie had gotten her to admit that she wanted nothing more than to have sex with him. It was physical, nothing more than that.

She had folded the blankets and was standing with her arms crossed, her back to him when Jamie returned with the horses. He pressed the front of his body against Dakota's behind. She didn't respond to his touch.

Getting the message, Jamie took a step away from her, "If we didn't stop, the ramblers...," noticing her quizzical expression over the term 'ramblers' he explained "...hikers over there might have caught us in flagrante delicto, in the act of having sex," he spoke light heartedly.

"What hikers," Dakota asked searching Jamie's handsome features for answers. He looked so much younger without a beard.

He pointed south west of their position, "I think they are headed this way and..."

Relieved it was hikers that made Jamie interrupt their intimacy, Dakota pressed her full lips to his. His words trailed off on her lips. She leaned into his muscular thighs and manhood. Jamie drew a shattered breath, as her tongue caressed his.

Dakota initiating sexual contact, was such a victory it almost made his borderline average golfing skills seem like Tiger Woods at his peak. He buried his hands into her thick, silky hair, savouring the taste, the feel of every sensation her deep kiss awakened.

During filming, Dakota responded to the heat in Jamie's seductive touch. A room of strangers with cameras trained on their every move could not stop or dampen her uncontrollable physical reactions to him. It was different for Jamie. It had only been when they had a few moments of privacy that the combination of her tenderness and his intoxicating sexuality fuelled Jamie's sexual hunger for her enough to show.

She was kissing him outdoors within sight of unknown hikers and there was no detachment. Dakota's left hand guided Jamie's right hand down from her hair, down her neck, down her swollen right breast where it paused for an instant, down her shapely hips and finally under her dress so he could cup her naked bottom. "¡Ay, caramba!" Dakota exclaimed to herself in surprised delight.

Jamie held Dakota tight against his muscular body and his impressive manhood. As Dakota caressed his tongue with hers, he trembled at the thrill of her penetrating his mouth. One of her feminine hands caressed his well formed behind inching towards the inside of his thighs. Dakota stopped just before her hand reached his straining manhood. Her devouring kiss held promise, promise of mind blowing orgasm.

Jamie had never wanted to feel or taste anyone more. It didn't matter that the hikers were getting closer, he wanted to penetrate Dakota's feminine moist core with a rhythm that would make her cry out with need for him then collapse in his arms having achieved ecstasy. "This is the welcome I longed for at the airport," he whispered when she let him catch his breath.