CHAPTER THREE: bigLOVE

Dakota swung the restroom door open and was confronted by an ocean of onlookers.

It was deathly quiet until a six foot, six inches tall, bold headed man in jeans and a leather biker jacket stepped forward.

"Excuse me," he said in a gruff voice.

Dakota instinctively took a step back. In so doing her backside was pressed against Jamie's front. Jamie's hands like steel bands shot out to keep her from losing balance. She took a sharp intake of breath their bodies collided. "The exquisite torment of arousal," she thought to herself.

Jamie sized up the tall well built man before them. He was not concerned if it came to a violent confrontation. The only shame was that there would be witnesses with mobile cameras present. He would have to contain the visceral attack. Oh well, needs must! He could distract the man by throwing Dakota's white silk panties at him. When the opponent responded with a punch towards him, he could easily swipe that away and in response punch him hard enough on the jaw, on the left and right, to fracture it. Slap both ears to disorientate his opponent, punch the diaphragm and leave him unconscious on the floor. It could be over in seconds. Too bad about the witnesses.

The man spoke in a gruff voice, "I'm Pete and you're my daughter, Beth's role model."

"Oh, it's kind of you to say that Pete," said Dakota taking the large hand that was extended to her, "but I've never thought of myself as a role model," she gushed beaming a smile.

"I tell you what, you've achieved so much," Pete began as Dakota took a step away from Jamie. Pete continued, "When my daughter suffered a mental breakdown after teenage bullying at school, we never gave up because you recovered after a thirty day inpatient treatment programme. Look at you now, a successful model and actress. A star in your own right," he spoke in awe. "You showed those bullies Dakota. Beth is much better now as you can see." Pete gestured to the tall, slender, blonde standing next to him.

Dakota gave Beth a warm hug as she was enthusiastically introduced to the rest of Pete's family. Pete pointed to Jamie, "Is this your boyfriend," he asked.

"Jamie is a good friend and co star on the Fifty Shades of Grey movie. He's my onscreen boyfriend," Jamie whose un-tucked shirt covered his groin shook hands with Pete who slapped him as if to say any friend of Dakota's is a friend of mine.

"We were rehearsing back there," Jamie explained straight faced.

"Is that what they are calling it these days," replied Pete with a worldly yet understanding look. They were two young people obviously attracted to each other, who was he to judge? They had a code to protecting their own native sons and daughters. No one was going to spill the beans on what transpired between Jamie and Dakota in that restroom.

The co-stars made small talk, signed numerous autographs, had selfies taken with fans before making excuses and leaving the bar. Jamie marvelled at how at ease Dakota was with everyone they met. She managed to leave them feeling that they had made a personal connection with her. After an hour, Jamie was firm by making their excuses and politely pried Dakota away from admiring fans.

They rode from the bar onto hiking trails until they got a secluded lush green meadow by a stream that reflected the mountainous landscape. From their vantage point, they could see the blue ocean in the horizon.

They settled down on the blankets Dakota had rolled against her saddle bags. Jamie opened the bottle of whisky and took a swig from the bottle before handing it to Dakota. She winced at the fiery taste as it hit the back of her throat and let her lips open a fraction. Phew!

"You have a way of engaging people and inspiring them," Jamie complimented Dakota as she took another generous swig.

"How could I inspire Pete, a man who put his life on the line for this country in three deployments to Afghanistan? A man who is in his bullied daughter's life and keeps his family together with a small construction business in this economy," morose Dakota replied, "He's the inspiration not me."