Crystal profile

Crystal is the most beautiful elven in her kingdom and the youngest princess in her family of 12 children.

Crystal age: 18 million years old
(But looks 18 years old to humans)

Crystal looks are: beautiful long golden hair (passes her butt a little), point ears, beautiful golden skin, bright and beautiful aqua blue eyes, chest size D-cup, 5 feet 8 inches tall.

Wearing: a beautiful long violet dress with light brown fur on it, beautiful clear light blue Crystal shoes, a Aqua blue gem necklace around her neck,

Crystal likes are:loves flower picking, blue and red roses, sleeping in, long naps, playing with the younger elves, sword fighting with the older elves, cooking, baking, long dresses, loves hanging out with the animals, her kingdom and family, hanging out with Naruto, seeing Naruto happy, and loves the colours Aqua blue, Ruby red, and morning orange.

Crystal favourite colours are: Aqua blue, Ruby red, and morning orange.

Crystal dislikes are: waking up early or being woken up, seeing the younger elves hurt or crying, fishing, short dresses, seeing her animal friends hurt or worse dead, seeing Naruto sad or hurt, sometimes the leaf village, hates the colours black, grey, bright red.

Crystal personality:kind and brave towards her people and her friends, sweet, wise for her age, can be very scary when she is woken up, smart, has a short temper, loves baking with the younger elves.

Crystal blood type: AB

Crystal crush: Naruto
(he will be her boyfriend in the near future and husband too.)

Crystal weapons are: her sword, throwing knives, her summon sword, some ninja knives too.

Crystal ninja rank and her rank in her kingdom: a Hokage level and the most powerful and youngest elven in her kingdom and family too.

Crystal powers are: can control the earth, can talk to the plants and trees, can talk to any animals, can read minds, can control the sun's light and the moon's light.

(Also before I forget Crystal and her family and the kingdom elves are immortal so they stopped at certain age she will stop ageing at 65 million years old)