Chapter 3

At the end of the day I made my way over to the school gates where my uncle had promised to pick me up by.

I waited for almost an hour and he didn't show up. Typical. I should have known he wouldn't be here.

I was about to take off but someone had called my name. I turned around to see Finn with a smirk on his face.

"What you doing here? School finished a good 50 minutes ago," I asked furrowing my eyebrows. Don't tell me he was stealing something from the head teachers office and now I'm seen on the cctv school are going to think I helped him out.

"I could ask you the same thing," he stood next to me and shoved his hands into his pockets. It is cold.

"Waiting for my uncle who typically didn't show up," I rolled my eyes looking down at the ground.

"What a dick," Finn laughed. Naturally I would defend my family but it is true. My uncle is a dick. He never keeps his promises.

"So, you never told me why you're still here," I said. I really hope to god now he hasn't stolen anything. I don't want to go down with him.

"I was in detention,"

"Already?"

"Mr. Landon really doesn't like me," he chuckled. I laughed with him. I know how that feels like.

"Join the club," I giggled.

"How far away do you live?" Finn asked me. Why does he want to know? Don't tell me he's stolen something and is going to dump it in my house.

"25 minutes away," I told him. I still don't know if I can trust him with this type of information. I don't want him breaking into my house in the middle of the night.

"Okay, come to mine quickly," he said and grabbed my hand. I wanted to take it back but he was too strong and he had already dragged me over the road.

Finn walked into a house which I'm assuming is his and grabbed two skateboards. I let go of his hand and turned around.

"I am not getting on one of them," I said and walked in the direction to my house. Finn slammed his door shut and ran after me. In one swift move he had picked me up and placed my feet onto one of the skateboards.

"How's that?" He asked and got on his one. I don't like it at all. I'm going to slip, fall off and die. Oh please someone save me from this mad man.

"Please get me off," I said. I'm literally scared I'm going to fall. Finn tried not to laugh. "I bet it's funny for you, it's absolutely terrifying for me!" I snapped.

"Just give me your hand," He said and tried grabbing it but I was too busy trying to stop myself from falling off the skateboard. I can't keep my balance. I screamed. This is so scary. I'm going to fall and break my head. Finn got on his one and entwined our hands together, I would fight back, but his hand is too warm to let go of.

"Please Finn I'm begging you," I said and he tried his best not to laugh at my childish behavior. 

"Just trust me, do you trust me?" He asked. Is he being serious? How can I trust a total stranger? No one in their right mind would do so.

"I just met you. How can I trust you?"

"Just met me? Are you having a laugh?" He burst out laughing. Did I mention I love his laugh? It's beautiful. You have annoying laughs and then you get to his... just beautiful. "I met you this morning when you got in my way of skateboarding," Finn explained. I got in his way? He's bloody lucky I am not in the mood and have no energy to argue.