Chapter 10

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't snooping around, I was trying to get my clothes and it just fell. I must have accidentally knocked it over," I said looking at all the different pills that were scattered across the floor. So many questions flooded my head, but I chose not to ask him any of them. It would seem rude and I can tell he is embarrassed by them.

"You weren't snooping around?! Then how did they end up on the floor?!" He screamed back at me. I didn't want to make Finn mad. I had tried my best to pick them all up and back into the the small pot.

"I accidentally knocked it over," I cried out. I don't want him to hate me, it was by accident. He just caught me at the wrong moment when I was trying to put them away.

"Do you want to know what they are?! I can clearly see you are dying to know!"

"Can you keep it dow- Shit don't want to be in the middle of this," Brooke ran in and quickly left.

"I really don't care, Finn. If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to!" I tried reasoning, but he wouldn't listen.

"You have a perfect life!" Wait. What?! "I would love to have a life like yours," He looked close to tears. I am so confused. What is going on? "My dad left us! I am bi-polar. I take pills to control my moods, I hate taking them which is why sometimes I refuse to take them and I will get so angry at you or Leighton without intention,"

I couldn't contain the anger that was boiling deep within my veins right now. Did he really just say my life is perfect? My life is far from perfect. He doesn't even know me, so why would he say my life is perfect?

"My life is perfect?" I scoffed. "Don't make me laugh! Do you know what it is like to go through life without a mother and father. My mother killed herself! My father was attacked and murdered. I live with my uncle who is never around! My whole family blame me for what happened which is why I don't have any contact with them! I am a crack addict and an alcoholic, but of course you already know that because that bitch Leah told you on your first day! I have attempted to kill myself and I am heavily depressed and I self harm! Do you know what it is like to wake up every morning hoping to God you are a different person then looking into the mirror then thinking 'Oh shit, not this time.' ? It's painful. And finding your pills was a mistake! I wasn't going to ask any questions! That would have been rude!" I screamed back. I panted. I didn't pause once in that.

Finn didn't look at me, I guess he wouldn't want to know me now. I'm not perfect enough for him. I can just see him screaming at me to get out, but the next thing he did took me by surprise. He ran over to me and engulfed me in a tight hug. We stood there in silence hugging. I've never had a hug like this before. It's different, but I like it. I hope he doesn't give me any pity. I can live without it.

"We will fight our battles together. Never on our own again," He whispered into my ear. My eyes went wide and I felt a tear run down my cheek.