Chapter 13

I sat on my bed reading my book. I've really enjoyed this book, but it's sad it's coming to an end. I flipped the page over so I was now on the last page. My eyes scanned each and every word taking them all in. I smiled once I reached the very end and then slammed my book shut. I have now finished my book. I wish they'd make a sequel, I want to know what happens afterwards.

I made my way over to my desk and placed my book onto there. My uncle should be back home by tomorrow. I sighed. Just then I heard something tapping against my bedroom window. I furrowed my eyebrows and went over to the window and opened it. I pushed my head out and looked down to see a smiling Finn and a tired Leighton. What are they doing here? It's 2 o'clock in the morning.

"Morning!" Finn laughed making Leighton very annoyed. I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked quietly. If I wake my neighbors up they would kill me.

"I was thinking about you and thought I'd come visit," He grinned. Is he okay? He seems more happier than usual.

"And I don't get why I was dragged out as well," Leighton rolled his eyes.

"You do realise what time it is?" I asked him. Finn shook his head still having the massive grin on his face. He's so cute. I rolled my eyes, I can't be thinking that. I'm not even his type. "It's 2 o'clock in the morning," I giggled.

"There's more stones," Finn cheered ignoring me completely. I shook my head. Is he drunk? Must be. I watched as Finn picked up the stones on the drive and pelted them at me. I hid myself inside my room so I wouldn't get hit.

"That's enough!" Leighton yelled furiously. Finn burst out laughing. I have never seen Leighton so angry before.

"Thank you," I thanked Leighton. Finn is going to end up breaking something. Leighton smiled back up at me awkwardly and tried walking Finn away from my house, but Finn fought back. I shut my window and went over to the T.V. I might as well find something to watch.

"You have to go home!" I heard Leighton yelling outside. What on Earth could be happening now? I looked out the window to see Finn on the ground. What does he think he is doing? I noticed a light turn on in the house opposite to me.

"Keep the noise down!" The woman yelled angrily. I sighed. I'm so dead now. Thanks a bunch Finn. I ran out of my room and down the stairs. I made my way to the front door and unlocked it.

"I will let you all sleep once I see Thea!" Finn argued. He was sat on wet ground with Leighton trying to pick him up. The woman from the opposite side of the street was hanging out the window yelling profanities at Finn and Leighton. I have never liked her. She is a rude woman.

"Finn," I said. He immediately turned around and widened his eyes. Whoa, that's just scary. Finn quickly stood up and ran towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and mumbled some stuff in my ear which I couldn't make out properly. I just chose to ignore it considering he is drunk. I can smell the alcohol on his breath.

"You're lucky I didn't end up calling the police!" The woman yelled out once more.

"Shut up Beatrice!" Another voice yelled out and I noticed it was my next door neighbor. I helped Finn inside the house as Leighton followed me in. Leighton closed the door and was sure to lock it. I wouldn't want Beatrice to come into the house and start up a commotion.

"You're so drunk," I giggled at Finn who lay down on the sofa smiling away like an idiot. I shook my head and sat next to him. How much has he drunk?

"Your uncle still not back?" Leighton asked. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. How does he know my uncle is away? I didn't tell him or anyone I don't think. How does he even know I live with my uncle? "Lauren told me," I nodded. That makes perfect sense now.