Chapter 2

Emily's point of view

I sat on my bed with my binder in my lap. I quickly wrote down a summary to my cornell notes in English and then there was a knock on my door.

"You have visitors love." Miss K said and I looked at her. "Do I send them up or tell them to leave? You seemed to have loved talking to them before."

"Yeah, they can come up. I'm not doing much." I said and she nodded, leaving the room. I went back to my summary and then I put it back into my binder when I finished.

I grabbed my algebra homework and then there was a knock on my door again. "No need to knock." I said and chuckled.

"How was school?" Ashton asked and I looked up at him and a boy with blonde hair. "This is my friend, Luke, he wanted to stop by with me. Having a whole beach house to himself is boring I guess."

"How? Call some chicks over, buy some beer, roll some joints, shit it'd be amazing." I said and then solved the inequality on the page. "You must be out of your mind."

"I'm not a smoker and I go to parties, not throw them." He told me and I nodded. "Anyways, what's that?"

"Math homework." I said and he nodded. "We have a test on Friday so I have to study a bit the next few days." I told them and they nodded.

"So, accidentally drink a shot again?" Ashton teased as he sat down by my bed. I laughed and shook my head.

"Nah, but my friend got his off campus card and bought me some pizza. All he wanted was a blow job in return." I joked and his eyes widened. "I'm kidding, all he wanted was help studying. I wouldn't touch his dick."

"You're lesbian?" Luke asked and I shrugged. "You don't know?" He asked me.

"I'm probably pan." I told them. "I don't judge. If I like you, I like you. I don't care what you are, boy, girl, both, neither." I said nonchantly as I scribbled answers down on my paper since I had my work on a separate sheet.

"That's cool, I'm Pan." Ashton told me and I looked at him. "Calum is gay as hell though." He said and I nodded.

"I'm straight." Luke said and I nodded. "If you want to go check girls out we can. Calum never wants to do that with me because he's with Ashton all the time and Michael is always off in his own world." He told me.

"I'm down, Los Angeles has a lot a beautiful ladies and young ladies." I told him and he agreed. "Is it like that in Australia?"

"Everywhere we go has really attractive girls, honestly." Luke said and I nodded. "You did that wrong. You subtract by five and then you add these two coefficients, after that you divide by three to get the variable alone."

"I see. Thanks." I said and erased my work. "The answer should be X is equal to or less than nine?" I asked and he nodded.

"I hated math." Ashton said and I laughed. "It was so time consuming and involved a lot of thinking that I couldn't do at seven in the morning." He told us and I agreed.

"My math teacher is hot though." I said and he laughed. "He kinda looks like Liam Payne, you know, from One Direction?" I said and they nodded.

"Any other hot teachers?" Ashton joked and I nodded. "Who?" He asked me.

"My French teacher is smoking." I said and they nodded. "She's not married either. She's like super model worthy and I'm failing her class because her lips are always so red and her eyes are so entrancing." I told them and they laughed.

"Nice." Luke commented and I nodded. "She speaks french then?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Sounds really sexy whilst doing so too." I said and Ashton rolled his eyes at me. "Sorry, that was really rude and inappropriate of me." I told them and they shrugged.