Chapter 1

"Jess what are doing?" I yelled from the other room. She's been in the family room for hours editing pictures that Adam and her took. Scrolling through the email I got from Kellin it looked like we were leaving for tour in a few days. "I'm editing pics. I'm almost done. Why what's up?" she called back as I saw her step through the doorway into the kitchen with her laptop. "I have to go on tour this month with Sleeping with sirens. So I'll be gone."

"Already you just got back. Well.. I guess that's okay I'll be busy with work this month. Pierce the veil is going on tour so Adam and I will be taking pictures." Jess went back to her work as I pulled out my phone from my back pocket. Now just to call Kellin about tour. "Hey Kells...wait what. Hey guys. Yeah I'm excited. Who are we going on tour with... wait all time low? Hell Yeah I'm excited!" I yelled looking over at Jessica who had her mouth open.

"Your going on tour with All time low! You lucky bitch." she spoke shutting her laptop. Turning on the speaker you could hear Gabe, and Justin arguing in the back "Dude I don't see why we don't have a PS4 everything is free! Xbox is better. Be quiet." "Hey shut up both of you. You guys have both of the systems on your bus. Now anyways. When do we leave Quinn? " I played with my plugs as I waited guessing he was looking it up. "A week my dear. See you then." "Bye guys say hi to everybody for me."

After saying goodbyes I jumped up dancing around. I would get to meet my idols this ending week and get to see the hot ass Jack Barakat. "Oh my god what if Jack and you hit it off." Jess screamed grabbing my shoulders "I don't know. Freak out inside." I laughed calming my nerves. "This deserves a tweet, and a hot topic trip."

It was Jessica and my day off as we headed over to John Feldman house to hang out. Becca was already there talking to the 5sos guys about there next tour. Driving down the streets of L.A. trying to get to Feldmans house was impossible. Nobody knew how to drive out here anymore. Sighing as we waited at the stop light for it to turn green we had my phone blaring with all time lows something gotta give. "I still can't believe you're going on tour with them." Jess turned down the song as we drove down the street to the house. "I know right. I'm so freaking excited to meet everybody. But I'll only be with Sleeping with Sirens for a month. So I'll be back while they keep traveling." Parking in the drive we got out locking the doors as we made our way up to the front door. "Yeah true, but a lot can happen in a month Dani. You know that." she winked before laughing it off as she walked into the house getting bombarded with hugs by Becca.

"Jesse, Danielle. God I've missed you two. I'm so fucking happy you're here. The boys are driving me insane." she spoke lowly so Luke, and Ashton couldn't hear her. "Well we are here now. Hey guys!" I spoke waving at the four giants behind Becca "Hey D. Hows tour going with the boys?" Cal asked walking up and giving me a hug, then giving the other guys hugs. "Great actually we just got back." following them into the kitchen then outside in the beautiful sunshine. "I see someone got new plugs. Nice Dani, finally zeros?" Mikey tugged my ear sending a smack to his hand "Yes dick, and that hurt. There still healing." I laughed as he shrugged while walking over to Jess. They need to just make this happen already. "So how has tour been for you guys?" Looking over to Luke who was playing with Ketchup. "Great we all got back from our last tour with Hey Violet. I saw that you guys were there." Luke looked up smiling before throwing Ketchup into the pool. "Yeah it was badass. All of you did amazing."

We sat around for a bit longer just talking with the boys till John came out sitting with us. "Oh Danielle. This is for the boys." i grabbed the envelope looking at it wondering what it was. But whatever its for Kellin. Feeling my phone vibrate in my jacket, grabbing it out I saw a text from Turtle. "Yeah I'll come to the party. Give me an hour to get ready(;" I sent the text looking up to see Bryana and Ashton cuddling. She is not coming that's for sure. "So Jess Turtle was wondering if you wanted to come hang out with the guys." sending her a look of not saying a thing to Bryana. She made my life hell. "Yeah I know, he just texted me stupid. But do you guys want to come hang?" She asked looking at Mikey, and Cal. "Yeah sure. Luke, and Becca have date night with Ashton and Bryana. Lets go get ready." walking back into the house the boys changed before we headed off to our apartment.