Twenty Three ; Barfing Rainbows

"@5SOS: It's so incredible to see all your smiling faces on tour - Ash xx."

"@CalumHood: Michael doesn't understand personal space"

"Send him my way then." Luke whined, setting his phone on the counter top. Logan sat on the bar stool watching Luke put away dishes. "I'd take a Michael cuddle over this cleaning the kitchen."

"It's like twenty pieces of kitchenware I think you'll survive." Logan rolled his eyes at the way Luke was acting.

"@AshtonIrwin: [image attached] getting to see this when I play drums every night is definitely my favorite thing"

"@MichaelClifford: @CalumHood don't u love my cuddles ):"

"AshtonIrwin: @MichaelClifford don't listen to @CalumHood come cuddle me bby"

"Mashton is alive, jesus take the wheel!" Logan screeched, jumping off the bar stool and over to Luke while almost tripping over the dishwasher in the process. "Look at it!" He yelled again, shoving the phone in his face.

"While Calum is killing the Malum vibe. How dare he..." Luke pouted, shoving the last stack of plates into the cabinet. He tugged Logan back to sit next to on the bar stools. Luke grabbed his untouched can of soda he forgot about from earlier and taking a sip before turning back to his phone. "Oh! Did you see the crowd selfie Ashton posted?" Logan nodded eagerly. "I can't believe we're seeing them in what? A week now?"

"I know! Each day keeps ticking by I can't hardly contain myself." Logan exclaimed excitedly. "Do you think when we meet them that Ashton would kiss my cheek in the photo?"

"Why wouldn't he? You're adorable." Luke smiled small, watching his best friends face light up but then proceed to fall as he thought hard about something else.

"I don't want to make him uncomfortable though. Not everyone is for that..."

"Fuck everyone then. The boys could care less about those things, you know that. If you ask for it he wouldn't decline. As long as he saw a smile on your face in the end, that's Ashton's main goal for everything. He doesn't want you to leave sad. You better be barfing rainbows by the time we leave."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"I always am."

Logan scoffed, "Whatever you say blondie."

////

there's so many comments on the last chapter omfg so here's an early update. (^o^)

ok but why does everyone think the guy Logan is talking to his Ashton??? It's not him, okay? glad I could clear that up lol😛

THANKS FOR READING CUTIES