Twenty Seven ; Destination

"Can you please act like I'm relevant? You know I hate driving and talking calms me down..." Luke sighed, looking over to see Logan absorbed in the conversation on his phone. He expected this car ride to be filled them jamming to their adventure playlist and lots of laughter and excitement for their concert.

Luke was disappointed.

"Did you say something?" Logan asked, glancing up from his phone and looking at Luke with questioning look.

"No." Luke huffed. He changed the song playing, lowly singing along and keeping his eyes on the road. They were only ten minutes away now and Luke couldn't wait to get out the car because then Logan would pay attention to him and their trip would start heading in the right direction.

"Okay." Logan shrugged, going back to the conversation he was having with Lucas. Every once in awhile he'd giggle or have a stupid grin on his face and Luke was sick of it.

Luke followed the final directions the GPS continued to give out. Driving down one way streets in the city was the one Luke loathed and Columbus was filled with the damn things. He made another right and pulled into their hotels parking garage and sighed out in relief. "Fucking finally."

Logan looked up from his phone, locking it and shoving it in his pocket. "Oh, we're here! Let's go check in."

"That was the plan." Luke muttered.

"Why are you so bitter?"

"Figure it out yourself." Luke grumbled, slamming the car door shut and grabbing his bags out of the truck. He waited for Logan to grab his thing but didn't dare say another word on there way to the hotel lobby.

They were met with a older woman working at the front desk. "We're here to check-in."

"Name under the reservation?"

"Luke Hemmings."

She typed in the information on her computer, printing out a few paper explaining the area around them and where their room is.

Handing them both a key card she smiled at the boys. "You're room number is 382 and is on the fifth floor. Enjoy your stay." They both thanked the lady before scrambling over to the elevator.

Luke was planning on chucking their bags into the room and then heading out to search for the boys since they're already here and probably out and about in the city.

Logan placed his bags on the king size bed in the middle of the room before looking over at Luke who was digging through his bag for his wallet. "Care to explain why you were acting like that earlier?"

"You ignored me the whole trip." He said not looking up from his bag.

"I told you I was going to be talking to Lucas."

"Yeah, well, I thought you'd at least talk to me. You could've said something. Anything! All I got was silence and it was irritating. This trip is for the both of us to hang out and get to do something we love together."

"And it will be. It was simply the car ride here. Can we please move on from this and go have fun? I don't want you being pissed at me this whole weekend."

"Sure, fine, whatever. Let's go get some Starbucks and maybe we'll spot a wild Michael Clifford." Luke mumbled, pushing past Logan and out of the hotel room.

////

I almost didn't update because I was tired but I pulled through