Thirty Three ; Selfies

Luke and Logan sat outside the arena with thousands of other people. Most were all on their phones with portable batteries hanging from the device to make sure the phone wouldn't die five minutes into the show.

Even though the two boys met the band already they were excited to finally see them live since that's when they sound the best and look their happiest.

Luke was scrolling through his twitter feed, looking up to show Logan something when he caught the eyes of a girl walking over to them.

"Excuse me." She said bitterly, grabbing their attention and the attention of the people around them.

"Uh, yeah?"

She glared, pointing a finger at Luke. "I saw your selfie with Michael on Twitter."

Luke furrowed his eyebrows, looking at her with confusion. "What are you talking about?" He never posted any of the pictures he took with Michael today.

"The picture Michael tweeted and then deleted. It was you and he was kissing your cheek."She fuming now and the two boys didn't know what to do except cower away from her.

"He tweeted it, don't blame me!" Luke said, and then started to add together what this rude girl was saying. "Holy shit! He tweeted a picture of us together?!" Luke squealed, gripping Logan's arm and yelling at him to search for screenshots of it. The girl was still blabbering but they ignored her and she finally had enough and walked away and a few people around them cheered once she was gone, making Logan giggle.

"Here's the picture, it's like a side view that one of the photographers must've taken while you were taking it with your phone. The caption says 'finally met my twitter-bro😜'."

"Why did he delete it then?"

"I don't know, maybe some people were throwing a tantrum and causing more unnecessary drama." Logan shrugged, but gave Luke a sympathetic look.

"I can't believe I didn't get a notification for that earlier. He posted that picture like right after the meet and greet and no one thought to tell me besides that bitchy girl..."

"We have screenshots though. At least you'll be able to remember it, along with what has already happened today." Logan gave Luke a small smile, he saved the pictures to his phone and sent them to Luke.

"I guess you're right." Luke pouted, still a little sad he didn't see it while it was still there. Even though he met Michael a few hours ago he still got just as excited when he saw him tweeting.

A few minutes later a few random girls and a guy sat down in front of the two with shy smiles. "Can we sit here?" Logan nodded, still looking at them with a questioning eyes. "We overhead you guys met the boys earlier and we wanted to know what it was like." One of the other girls in the group asked.

Luke's pout disappeared and suddenly he was in his element again and he started talking and telling them the small things that happened and answered their questions. With only an hour left till the concert and a few new friends they had a lot of fun sharing their stories with people and hoping that they'll get to experience it themselves one day.

////

I'm excited to write about them at the concert because it'll be similar to my experience I had and idk I'm excited to dig up the memories again and probably cry about it

this story has 29k reads I think?? I started this a month ago and I'm just in shock. thank you guys so much for reading and loving this story as much as I love writing it.💖😘