Forty Eight ; Favorites

"@MichaelClifford: I'm missing half of me when we're apart..."

Luke didn't want to leave the house and Logan respected that and stayed to cuddle the tall blond in bed. Luke had been a mess, he kept sending Michael messages on Twitter hoping the singer would reply to his pleas, he wanted to understand what was happening. If it was rumors or something completely out of his control.

Logan pulled Luke close, holding him tight. In the moment Luke was the little spoon and it surprised Logan on how tiny Luke could curl up in his most vulnerable moments.

Luke wiped at his teary eyes and reached for his phone, he wanted to get his mind off the blurry picture of Michael leaving a club with a girl wrapped closely to his side. Luke wanted to forget it all. Though, the world was against him and getting on Twitter at this time was a mistake.

There was more and he wished he could un-see everything. There HQ pictures of Michael and this girl in Paris. They were playing a show in the city the next day and Michael had put the extra day off to good use apparently. Luke scrolled and scrolled trying to figure out who this girl was, but know one knew. She had appeared out of thin air and Luke wondered if they had been together for awhile and finally decided to make a public appearance or if she was some PR stunt. He hoped it was the latter.

The HQs were of them on a what looked like a date. They were sharing ice cream and looked completely oblivious of paparazzi taking pictures from a distance. Michael was cutely kissing her on the cheek and then the next picture he was smearing ice cream on her nose. She was grinning from ear to ear and you could see the transition of their actions happening through the photos. They looked like a normal couple and that's what scared Luke the most.

He scrolled a while longer and found some candid pictures fans had taken. Michael was holding her hand in some and there were others of them attempting to take cheesy selfies in front of the Eiffel Tower. Michael looked like he was radiating happiness, there was a gleam in his eyes that made Luke's heart ache.

Luke was showing Logan the pictures and he was equally as shocked as his best friend. A notification showed up while Logan looked through the photos and it was from Michael and he clicked on it to see.

"@MichaelClifford: 😍😍😍"

"Michael literally just tweeted the heart eye emojis..." Logan mumbled, and Luke took his phone back.

That's when he saw it, Michael favorited a picture of the girl he'd been seen with today and at the club. And he had apparently been following her for months on twitter. That's when everyone on Twitter lost their shit because they didn't even notice or put two and two together. The heart eyes were clearly for her, all those indirect tweets were for her. Everything was for this girl who's name was Julie, she wasn't famous, she wasn't a model, she was just a normal girl and that's what surprised Luke the most.

"Michael... Michael has a girlfriend." Luke sighed, holding back the tears that were threatening to spill once again.

////

y'all are going to hate me, I can feel it.

and yes the girl Michael is with is my homegirl Julie(mukecorner ). Mainly because at the time when I planned this, I needed someone to be his girlfriend and she begged me to make it her lmao. So that's her being adorable af in the media.