Ticci toby x female reader

You smirk as you look at yourself in the mirror, you had put on a small sexy red dress on that showed some cleavage, you had been Toby's girlfriend for a good year now and you really wanted to have some fun with him. Lately you have noticed that Toby was stressed a lot more from missions, and tonight he was coming come, you smirked and applied your red lipstick and gave yourself one more glance in the bathroom mirror before going to the room that you and Toby shared, you you just needed to wait for him to get back.

----

About ten minutes later you heard footsteps coming toward your room, you knew it was Toby because your guys room was at the very end of the hallway, you smirked slightly as the door opened, here stood Toby who quickly shut the door about he entered and eyed you up, he knew what you were thinking as you spoke up "are you just going to stand there?" You asked him with a smirk still played on your lips. He growled and shook his head "no" he said to you as he pushed you down onto the bed as he began to kiss up and down you neck and quickly pulled your dress down leaving your bra exposed now, be took a few minutes sucking on your sweet spot earning a few quiet sounds from you, soon enough he pulled your whole dress off of your body as he was now topless, you undid your bra and took it off you as you blushed but didn't cover yourself, he then also pulled off your panties, and you pulled off his hands and boxers, Toby pinned you to the bed as he one hand came down to your heat and he inserted a finger into you pimping it in and out earning some moaned from you, he messaged your chest now with his other hand not pinning you anymore, you soon reached down and began to pump him as he did so, he moaned a few times as you both pulled away he lined himself up as he began to push into you, a sharp pain shot three your body as you squirmed but quickly stopped taking in a few breathes before nodding "ok" you said to him as he smirked and nodded back and grabbed the hips and began to thrust into you picking up his pace soon, you moaned and arched your back as he continued and soon enough you both got close to your high, you were both a moaning mess as you came and Toby did to, pulling out of you and laying besides you both panting "round two?" Toby asked.