Chapter 6

Harry and I were sitting on the couch in my living room in the dark, watching a super scary movie. “Why did we have to watch Paranormal Activity? I whined. Harry replied “ So you can get scared and we can cuddle!” I playfully slapped his arm and laughed. Whenever scary music played I would squeeze Harry’s hand, and I would be able to feel him smirking.

When it got to a really scary part of the movie I hid my face in his chest, looking away from the screen. I felt Harry put a protective arm around me.

I opened my eyes, when I woke up, and shifted my body to a different position. My pillow was really hard. I tried to move it around, and make it comfier, but then I realized my head hadn’t been on a pillow. I was sleeping on Harry. He woke up and moaned, “Ouch.” he said. I lifted myself off of him. “I’m sorry Harry, I thought you were my pillow, I didn’t mean to hit you.” He chuckled and said "it's okay Kitty Kat. Go back to sleep." I snuggled back into Harry and quickly fell asleep.

Harry's POV

She looked so perfect. Like an angel. Her hair fell perfectly around her face, a small smile was on her lips, and her cheeks were a bright pink. I loved spending time with her, every moment was precious, I would never take it for granted. A loud ringing snapped me out of my daydream. It was Kat's phone. I used my foot to move the phone closer to me, so I could turn it off, and Kat wouldn't wake up. I looked at the screen, trying to figure out how to turn it off, but I noticed who was calling her, James. A rush of anger took over my body. Why was he calling her? He treated her like a piece of crap and no he's calling her. The phone kept ringing and ringing and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off. Kat shifted on top of me, and her beautiful blue eyes opened. She looked at me and then down at her phone. Her eyes widened, when she saw the caller name. Kat snatched the phone from my hands, and answered the phone saying "hello?" She didn't say anything for a long time, she was just listening, to whatever the hell James had to say to her. She got up off of me and walked into her kitchen, so I got up and followed. When I got into the kitchen, her body was facing away from me. She pulled the phone away from her face, and turned to face me. " I'm going to go pick up James." She told me. "Why? Why are you even still talking to that bastard?" I yelled. " please Harry stop yelling. He's drunk, he can't drive home he'll kill himself." When I looked in her eyes, I knew she wanted to help him, even after what he did to her. " Fine. But after this I don't want you talking to or seeing him again."

Kat's POV

"What do you mean you don't want me to talk to him again?" I asked Harry. " You can't control me! You don't own me! I can make my own decisions, Harry! We just met! Things are happening too fast! I'm not ready for this!" I was sobbing now. Harry opened his mouth but didn't say anything. I wiped my tears from my eyes, grabbed my sweatshirt from the couch and walked out of my house, leaving Harry alone. I still had feelings for James, even after what he did to me. But I also had feelings for Harry too. James, promised me on the phone, he would never hurt me again. He was drunk, but I knew it was the truth. I loved him and he loved me.

Harry's POV

I was so mad at Kat. She was willing to take back James, even after what he did to her? He doesn't deserve her! I can give her so much more! I grabbed my coat and car keys and ran out the door, slamming it behind me.