11

Destiny left the boys and went back to working except she had Kelsey cover her shift in the front.

She sat in the break room and let a tear slip. The door opened and she seen her friend Jayden walk in.

"Destiny, what's wrong? Who were you sitting with?" He sat down next to her and she sniffled. "I'm just so down. Things aren't the best and know they have come into my life again." She trailed off and Jayden hugged her tightly and let her catch her breath.

"Who are they?" She wiped her face and pulled her hair into a pony tail. "They were my best friends in high school. Michael, Luke, Calum, Ashton and I were the lamest kids you could ever meet yet we had a unbreakable bond."

"Oh, I understand. You know I'm here for you right? I don't want you thinking I'm going to leave you when you need someone most." Jayden spoke with actual concern and she smiled at him.

"Thank you so much Jayden. That means so much to me." Destiny hugged him and a voice broke the silence.

"So is this your boyfriend Destiny? You could do so much better." The tone was frightening and Destiny turned swiftly.

"He is so sweet and he isn't my boyfriend." Destiny defended her friend and the man chuckled.

"I wasn't talking about him. I was talking about you. Boy, you could seriously do so much better. Destiny we are leaving."

"No dad, I'm working." Jayden watched as people were turning their heads to see what's going on. Jayden pulled out his phone and was about to dial 911 but her father growled.

"If anyone calls 911, you'll be sorry." Jayden put his phone away and Destiny seen colorful hair and a blonde quiff behind him.

"Excuse me sir," Michael started and her disgusting father turned around.

"What-" he fell to the floor. Blood was running down his face and his nose was in a abnormal position. Destiny looked up and seen Michael with wide eyes. Luke had a look of hatred plastered on his face.

I looked at his knuckles and I seen blood. Holy shit.

"Everybody, slowly get out of the store." I announced and I grabbed my purse. I was almost to the door when I felt someone grabbing onto my arm.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." Luke apologized and I pulled him and Michael out of the store and to my car.

"Luke, this isn't good. I appreciate you doing that but I don't want to be here when he wakes up. I can't be here." Destiny spoke and opened the car door.

"Des, come back to my place." Michael said and she shook her head. "It's too close. Luke where do you live?" She asked and Luke pulled his keys from his pocket.

"Two and a half hours away." Luke responded and she nodded.

"Okay, I'm going to my house then I'll be at Michael's." Destiny smiled at them and started her car up and drove to her vacated house. She grabbed everything she wanted and threw it into a bag barely big enough to carry everything she wanted.