14

Luke looked at the sleeping girl in his arms and he smiled at her. He toyed with her hair and fixed her shirt that was riding up. Michael starred at them and sighed sadly. He played with his bracelet after he watched Luke kiss her cheek.

They were always touchy-feely but it always bothered Michael. He cleared his throat and got Luke's attention.

"Uh, maybe we can go to bed? I-if we are leaving early tomorrow then we should be well rested." Michael lied but Luke didn't seem to notice.

"Oh yeah, you're right. I don't want to bother her though. She looks like she needs this sleep." Luke whisper shouted and Michael ran his fingers through his hair - a sign that he was stressed or upset.

"Here, I'll fuckìng carry her." Michael moved across the room angrily and picked her up like a delicate feather. "Where is the guest room?"

"Second door on the left." Luke said confused at the sudden change in attitude. Michael stormed off and laid her down gently. He kissed her forehead and pushed her hair out of her face. She mumbled incoherent words and snuggled into the blankets more.

"Goodnight Kitten." Michael said quietly and she reached out and grabbed his arm lightly.

"Mikey?" Her voice broke in the middle of his name and his cheeks flushed as he thought he was caught for using the pet name.

"Y-yes?"

"Can you stay with me? It's cold." Destiny's eyes opened slowly and she seen his cheeks redden slightly. He shook his head slowly and he took off his belt and shoes. He slid in next to her and kept a safe distance between them. He didn't know his boundaries and he didn't want to push her.

"Thanks Mikey." She mumbled and looked at his face. The moon lit up his face softly and she scooted closer to him. She rested her head on his chest and he could feel his heart beat quicken.

His body stiffened and she giggled. "Mikey, you can relax. I promise I don't bite."

Michael blushed furiously at her words and he relaxed and put his arm around her. Destiny listened to his heart beat steadily and he played with her hair softly.

Michael knew this feeling that he was having. Everything was coming together and making sense.

-----------------------------------------

Destiny woke up to see Michael's hair messy and his lips slightly parted. His arm was still wrapped around her tightly and she giggled.

"Michael, wake up. Today is the day." Her words made him stir but he didn't wake up fully. She shook her head and got up and walked around the room. She went to open the door when she heard feet behind her. Michael's arms wrapped around her waist and she leaned into his chest.

"Where are we going?" His voice was raspy and her knees were going weak.

"We get to see Calum and Ashton today. How did you forget?" She shook her head and laughed softly.

"It is 7:30 in the morning and I just woke up."

She wiggles out of his grasp and walked downstairs with Michael in tow. They seen Luke in the kitchen with a cup of coffee in his hands.

"Where is my cup asshole?" Michael asked playfully and Luke pointed to his coffee machine.

"Right there dumbass." Luke chuckled and walked to Destiny. "How did you sleep?"

"I was cozy. Best sleep I've had in a while. Like back in freshman year." She quickly drank her coffee after that sentence and she clapped her hands together excitedly.

"Who wants to see Cal and Ash? I do! I'm so excited, holy shit hug me." She was jumping around the kitchen because of her excitement. Michael held her shoulders and kept her steady. When she didn't stop squirming he hugged her.

She relaxed in his arms and caught her breath. He let her go and drank his coffee.

"If you want to go so bad then get ready. I'll be down here when you're ready." Luke finished his coffee and put the cup in the sink.

"It's almost time! In ten hours I'll see them, that still hasn't sunk in." Destiny smiled widely and ran back up the stairs. When Luke heard her door shut he whispered to Michael.

"Mikey, be honest. Do you still, you know what I'm saying." Luke's cheeks were flushing and Michael choked on his coffee, literally.

"Oh shit." Luke cursed. Michael was coughing and Luke was rubbing his back soothingly.

"Lucas, don't ever spring that on me again." Michael tensed and put his cup in the sink. "To answer your question, maybe.. Yes, no. I'm so confused."

Luke was holding in his laugh because he noticed his fiend was serious. "Yeah, no. You aren't confused but that's great mate. I'm happy for you. Now go get ready because you look like shit." Luke joked.

Michael did his usual morning routine and came back into the kitchen. Luke's phone flashed with a call from Calum.

"Hello?"

"Hey Luke! Michael wasn't answering his phone and I had a question and something told me he was with you." Calum said.

Luke handed the phone to Michael and Calum resumed talking.

"Are you with Destiny?"

"Yeah. She wants to leave town so I figured we could take a trip to see some people."

"Oh cool! Are we on the list?" Calum asked cheekily and Michael laughed hard.

"You're insane kid. And possibly." Michael said and they continued small talk until he heard feet pound against the floor behind him.

"Hey man, I gotta go. See you real soon." Michael hung up as Calum said his goodbye and he turned to Destiny.

"Let's get this show on the road!" She squealed and Luke shook his head. He grabbed his wallet and Michael looked in the mirror. His hair was messy and he was wearing the same shirt from yesterday.

He snuck into Luke's room and grabbed a simple black tee shirt and he slipped it on.

Michael ran to the car and hopped in the backseat. Luke looked at him through the mirror.

"Are you wearing my shirt?"

"Why of course. You should be flattered." Michael teased and Luke started driving.

"Let's just get there already."

-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*-•*
A/N

Hopefully this chapter makes up for my lack of updates but after Thursday, I'm on Christmas break and I'll (possibly) have more time.

I want to start asking questions at the end of chapters if that's alright.

QOTC (question of the chapter)
- What's your 3 favorite songs?

AOTC
- Doomed; Bring Me The Horizon, Satellite; All Time Low, Smash Into You; Hey Violet

Have a wonderful day my squishy's!

-s