Nick being funny

Nick being funny in the middle of the zombie apocalypse.

"Nick, come on, be serious, where do you think i'd be without you guys?"

"I feel like you'd be in a basement." I stared at him for half a second before he started bursting into laughter, acting like some child on a normal summer day, but it wasn't a normal summer day. This was the apocalypse and people were dying around us left and right and yet somehow, this boy with messy hair and lost brown eyes could make anyone laugh like nothing else in the world mattered. I wouldn't admit it to him, but I often wondered if he realized how easy it was to fall in love with him.

He nudged my arm with his elbow, signaling that the group was moving again. He held out his hand to help me stand up and smiled down at me with that smug look of his, "Come on, wouldn't want you straying behind and getting lost now, would we?"

"Oh haha, Nick, you're soo hilarious. Should've been a comedian." I said sarcastically, trying to not laugh at his stupid joke even though i thought it was god damn hilarious.

"Yeah it's too bad I did heroin instead, huh?" I bursted out into laughter before walking towards the group, him still holding onto my hand.