Jealous Nick

Calvin and I were always smart when it came to our business. We made good partners after he decided to trust me. I thought it was a smart move, we were stealthy, we were alert, and we made a good team. He started introducing me to his faithful customers and one day, I met Nicky Clark.

Over time, I got closer to him. Calvin would always warn against that because I might be biased one day if certain situations come up. I would always wave him off, assuring him that the boy would never be an issue to us.

One day, we met with him and after supplying him, Calvin put his hand at the small of my back, Nick quickly took notice.

"Are you two together? I thought you kept it platonic for business reasons," Nick said, jealousy clear in his voice.

"We're not," I answered quickly. He narrowed his eyes at us.

Calvin rolled his eyes and said, "Business comes first, man. You know I'm not going to ruin that."

"I don't believe you!" Nick shouted.

"Nicky, I suggest you lower voice," Calvin threatened.

"Why, Cal? What could you possibly be scared of with Y/N by your side?" Nick asked.

I stepped forward. "I'm not his, Nick. I'll never be his," I defended.

"Prove it," Nick dared, his jaw twitched.

"If I was his, I wouldn't kiss someone else, right?" I said, closing the distance between Nick and me. I placed my hand on his neck and tiptoed, bringing his face closer to mine, connecting my lips with his. Nick's hands gripped the edge of my shirt tightly, his tongue swept across my lower lip and I gladly complied. Our tongues played together, testing each other. We broke the kiss, both out of breath.

"Point proven," Nick whispered.