Dive in

"Mom, I have plans later!" I shout out my bedroom door as I hear her enter our home from her shift at the diner.

"All right, be smart and be safe!" she yelled back, leaving for her shift at the hospital. It was hard on her but she liked being kept busy. I got up to get ready, quickly finding my favorite bikini and covering up with shorts and a tank top. I put my hair in a messy sock bun and headed out the door.

Nick met me at the gate to his backyard and opened it. "Mademoiselle," he greeted, bowing.

I chuckled and bit my lip. "Monsieur," I bowed my head. He led me to the pool. I took of my tank top and shorts then sat on a lawn chair to apply sunscreen. I felt a weight sink behind me as I applied it to my legs. Nick took the bottle, squeezed some into his hands and started massaging it into my back. When I was done, it was his turn. We tried making small conversation but the instant my hands touched his back, I bit my lip. My hands roamed, gently rubbing sunscreen into the contours of his strong back.

"Come on," he said. We walked into the pool and talked about random things. "Your passion is beautiful, Y/N," Nick commented after I finished talking. "You are beautiful, Y/N," Nick complimented as he swam closer to me.

"Thank you, Nick," I said softly, knowing I was blushing.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied. His lips connected with mine in an instant, I could slightly taste chlorine on him but there was also a sweetness. I smiled against his lips and I could feel him return the action.